Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma rehearsals Have NOT started!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Ugh guys I’m sorry to break it to you but remember this thread where we got exited because Sloan Rabinor was inside the MGM waiting to rehearse?? 

Well it had nothing to do with Gaga or enigma !! 

She is there with Amanda Balen and her talent agency for the Latin Grammys:messga::cryga:

Hottie Detector

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KING said:

I guess they’re winging it for two years. :toofunny:

They’ll just play it by ear... I mean she know what she was going to do for her Vegas Residency since she was 4  :messga:

Hottie Detector

6 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

Wasn't that already confirmed? They weren't even in Park Teather so it seemed quite obvious lol

Where was it obvious smarty pants??

they never closed the thread or changed the title to let us knows it was fake news

I barely have time to find out if there’s any threads about it let alone sit and read through every comment. Try again :queenga:

Hottie Detector

AndrewGr

if this is going to be cancelled, I'm only accepting it if it's for an ASIB international tour :vegas:

Roboboy

Lol it might not have been from those photos but the rehearsals obviously will have started - it starts in like a month lmao.

Woolfsmck
22 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Where was it obvious smarty pants??

they never closed the thread or changed the title to let us knows it was fake news

I barely have time to find out if there’s any threads about it let alone sit and read through every comment. Try again :queenga:

How do we know when rehearsals are?

Can a fan (like woolfsmck)watch them?

How do fans get in to see them if we are allowed?

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Rehearsals for the dancers probably started a long time a go. Gaga will probably start in a week or 2 since opening night is a month away.

Poissonche

Queen of procrastination. I'm sure she's going to start planning it on December 27th and it's still going to wreck every other show ever made.

Miracle

Rehearsals have started, it's just that those pics didn't have anything to do with Enigma. Gaga has several places to start rehearsing, and she's spent some time in Vegas. 

Woolfsmck
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Rehearsals have started, it's just that those pics didn't have anything to do with Enigma. Gaga has several places to start rehearsing, and she's spent some time in Vegas. 

How do you know this?

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Miracle
1 minute ago, Woolfsmck said:

How do you know this?

I'm not 100% sure but people mentioned that she was in Vegas during the mini post-ASIB release instagram and twitter blackout

6 minutes ago, Miracle said:

All her dancers are scattered around the US. Where do they rehearse? Virtual reality rehearsals?? :oprah:

Hottie Detector

Archived