💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B’s new fashion line is Sold Out

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Yes her new collaboration with Fashion Nova was a success, we love a successful woman, she one her way to collect TABS :vegas:

Mariah Carey has a #1 Soundtrack, Cardi B sold out her fashion line and Gaga found huge success with ASIB, is this the new trinity??? 
Hottie Detector

Mirages
24 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Mariah Carey has a #1 Soundtrack, Cardi B sold out her fashion line and Gaga found huge success with ASIB, is this the new trinity??? 

Don't you put Cardis name next to the greatness that are Gaga and Mariah :grr:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Kulture Kiari
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

Don't you put Cardis name next to the greatness that are Gaga and Mariah :grr:

50 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Wow she must have a big family congrats Carly

Says the people who are sitting behind a computer/cellphone that have no successful business joints under their belts. 

Meanwhile Cardi B is enjoying success. 

Regina George

Honestly why would she even sell clothing line? What did she do in fashion world to get this chance? What risks did she take during any red carpets or anything? Ofc except looking basic even when she wears high end brands........

pachinko
14 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Honestly why would she even sell clothing line? What did she do in fashion world to get this chance? What risks did she take during any red carpets or anything? Ofc except looking basic even when she wears high end brands........

Reginald

I came to this thread to make a snarky remark but um....

This fashion is highkey SICKENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked::udidnt:

That BLACK VINYL TRENCH COAT 

:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

dynamite
36 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

Says the people who are sitting behind a computer/cellphone that have no successful business joints under their belts. 

Meanwhile Cardi B is enjoying success. 

Neither do you I'm sure lmao

And sfw she's a horrible person with a stinking attitude, I'd congratulate her if she was a decent human 

Spartacus
12 minutes ago, goldenrealm said:

Bardashian? Is this her fanbase name? :duck:

Better than Cardi Gang. :oops:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Kulture Kiari
14 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Neither do you I'm sure lmao

And sfw she's a horrible person with a stinking attitude, I'd congratulate her if she was a decent human 

Do you see me trashing her? I wish I could that success. 

And regarding her attitude? Are you her shadow to know what she is like irl? You can not judge her attitude based on articles you read online or what she posts. You're literally judging her based on a few posts she has made. I'm pretty sure you have had your little outbursts here and there. At least she doesn't have an hour long show naming people "C0cksucker of the week"

Sit down sis. 

dynamite
11 minutes ago, Kulture Kiari said:

Do you see me trashing her? I wish I could that success. 

And regarding her attitude? Are you her shadow to know what she is like irl? You can not judge her attitude based on articles you read online or what she posts. You're literally judging her based on a few posts she has made. I'm pretty sure you have had your little outbursts here and there. At least she doesn't have an hour long show naming people "C0cksucker of the week"

Sit down sis. 

That's nice sweetie tell us more 

Archived