Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS Apocalypse Finale (Spoilers)

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

BE WARNED, SPOILERS AHEAD

OMG Honestly I think this finale was the best one the show has ever had but I have one question:

if the antichrist keeps coming back, does that mean that Mallory can just defeat it over and over again by using that time traveller spell? Bc if the  baby was 3 in 2023, it'll be an adult in 2035, so mallory can stop the antichrist then, and then after that she can do it again, then a new heir to the supreme can perform the spell and so on?

So technically It was a a happy ending:huntyga:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thonin Dyn

i loved it but i have just one question : where was misty since she got brought back to life ? 

her come back was useless, she didn’t even died again

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Mirrion Rizzons
11 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

i loved it but i have just one question : where was misty since she got brought back to life ? 

I think it was because cordelia boasted to michael how she was so powerful but he wanted to prove his power so he went into hell and bought her back. As a character she was irrelevant this season, probably just fan service, but she was important for michaels character to show his power :) 

+ misty was resurrected by michael in 2018-2019, but mallory travelled back to 2015

RAMROD

The ending is ridic and lazy imho, they build up so much for witches vs anti Christ just for that? :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Emma20020226

honestLY THAT ENDING TOOK MY WIG

Queenie being saved???? Zoe alive and well???? MISTY COMING BACK?????? ((ALSO THAT GOODE-DAY REUNION,,, HhhHhhHh Could have been gayer tho))

It was fantastic and it was fun to see the Michael stans angry

I LOVED it like tbh I was expecting it to be quite rushed but I feel like it answered all the main questions that had come up throughout the season, it's one of my favourite finales

Emma20020226
4 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

well Mallory changed the past, before Misty could have been brought back

highlikegaga

it was a rather...weak ending.

but i was never that big of a fan of coven and murder house to begin with, but i'm happy you guys enjoyed it.

JohnWayne92

It was weak to me. 

This episode was rushed. 

The last 2 before it were SUCH filler episodes. 

Had they started this 2 episodes ago it would have been much better. 

omg if queenie is alive (didn't go to cortez) then ramona could not regain her strenght so she couldn't have s*x with countess so elizabeth could escape hotel with this boy because she didn't waste her time bottoming ramona

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

Antichrist

imo, the only good ending was for asylum, every single season they rush the last episode & completely ruin it :messga:

i'm all for witches winning, but by mallory running the antichrist over with a car? when we were expecting a huge witches vs. the devil fight since episode 4, and then this crap. meh.

Thonin Dyn

actually i have 2 questions, how can the child of timothy and emily can be the antichrist ? neither of them is a ghost and nobody said that the house where they live is possessed by some satanic forces

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Archived