💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mariah Carey celebrates her #1 Soundtrack on iTunes

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Oh my gosh the lambs are out of control for making Glitter go number one on ITunes yesterday :messga::cryga::vegas:

#JusticeForGlitter :sharon:

Also “AIWFCIY” re entered the iTunes charts as usual this time around the year 

The soundtrack's sudden surge in popularity was spearheaded by Carey's stans, who started a trend on Twitter earlier today with the hashtag, #JusticeForGlitter. In response, Carey thanked her fans on the social platform, who she refers to as her lambs or lambily, writing, "Not sure what's happening but I love it! The lambily is great at getting #JusticeForGlitter."

The film, which debuted in 2001, got very poor reviews on Rotten Tomatoes but was considered a cult classic for many. The film's soundtrack ended up not doing well either, which many (including Carey) chalked up to the fact that it unfortunately came out on 9/11. 

According to Paper, is also trending in other countries including Italy, the Philippines, the United Kingdom, and Australia, be sure to be on the lookout for her new album, Caution, which is due out this Friday.

Hottie Detector

21 minutes ago, angelduuh said:

her fans are great. lol :lolly:

20 minutes ago, JFK said:

When will Little Lambsters?

19 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

A fanbase that can afford buying albums. :applause: 

She won at the end! Her TABS are strong! 

Hottie Detector

RAMROD

Lambily wanted it to be ASIB so bad :diane:

I remembered watching it in cinema back then. I went with my parents. I was only a shy of 17 back then, it came a month earlier than my birthday and remember I liked Never Too Far :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

That J
28 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

so when are we gonna make ARTPOP #1 :bon: 

This honestly!!!!   (We could "sell out on iTunes one more time")

But we cant even agree on font much less an album campaign. 

Edit.. that was so embarassing when that one guy was all "ARTPOP has sold out on itunes"  ...even then I said, how you gonna sell out of a file?  Lol. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived