💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

‘Shallow’ at 2nd Most Shazam Song Worldwide

LMSince2008

Featured Posts

LMSince2008

‘Shallow’ by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper has now reached #2 at Shazam’s Global Chart and #1 Pop Song in the World. Congratulations! 

The song has a total of of 1.54 Million Shazams. This is the 12th Most Shazam Gaga’s Song.

#2018radioisours

Quartz
40 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

Looks like Taki Taki

Wow, ew :messga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Arturo

Friendly reminder that you can Shazam songs on snapchat. Just go to the main camera and tap the screen and hold it while a song is playing. Shazam Shallow to add to its total. 

Seems meaningless but radio programmers look at Shazam to see which tracks are making people think “hey wait, I wanna see what this song is called”

Bad Kids

maybe they only hear the WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA part and didn't know the lyrics so they shazam it :laughga:

11.gif?resize=500,206

or the sha-ha-ha-low part :lmao:

7.gif?resize=500,206

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

3 hours ago, Arturo said:

Seems meaningless but radio programmers look at Shazam to see which tracks are making people think “hey wait, I wanna see what this song is called”

Radio would have to care about Shallow first

Arturo
3 hours ago, Dawson said:

Radio would have to care about Shallow first

#9 on the second biggest format, entering Top 10 on AC soon and rising with healthy updates on Pop radio?

It's rising like any other song that has been on the Pop songs for only 26 days. You guys want it to be Top 10 on pop after 26 days but songs that are 150+ days and even 200+ days old on the chart are barely even peaking.

https://kworb.net/radio/

Archived