💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"Before I Cry" should get more appreciation!

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

BIC needs more appreciation! Its always hated on and always on bottom on lists and I'm like "HOW?????" :what: The vocals are on point and one of the best vocally with Shallow, ITA, ARUTW, INLA and La Vie En Rose...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Space Cowboy

The outro is so beautiful...

”Have I said what I needed to say?
Have you said what you wanted to say?
Did you say what you wanted to say?”

It’s not my taste but it’s a beautiful song.

GypsyBabe

I really like this song and I don’t understand why people don’t like it :laughga:

⚯͛

Reality

I don't understand why a lot of people here hate the song. It's beautiful and it's honestly one of the best songs she's ever made.

I told my friend to put it on and she was like "UGH?! REALLY?! I HATE THIS SONG" and then proceeded to say "Okay! But then we have to listen to one of my songs!!!" and then after that, she played some shitty rap music...I swear... 

🖤👹

Reality
26 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I can't believe the things you said
Right now I wish that you were dead

Dqjh--4WwAIBnHQ.jpg

I love the song, but every time I hear "Right now I wished that you would try" I get a little annoyed cause the lyrics definitely should have been dead.. 

🖤👹

GhettoFabulous

Tea it’s a cute song :diane: like my go to strip on the counter dramatic anthem :diane: but girl let’s adress the elephant in the room and it’s the cheesy lyrics like I cringe sometimes listening to it ksksks :awkney:

Quartz

I think it's receiving the appropriate amount of appreciation. It's not her best, lyrically and melodically. But it's not bad either. It's OK.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

rumours
21 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Tea it’s a cute song :diane: like my go to strip on the counter dramatic anthem :diane: but girl let’s adress the elephant in the room and it’s the cheesy lyrics like I cringe sometimes listening to it ksksks :awkney:

If Before I Cry makes you cringe, WDYDT must make you spontaneously combust.

Luckystef8

I was literally thinking today I need to post on Gaga Daily about how under appreciated BIC is :lmao: I totally agree with you

Archived