💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to co-chair Lupus Research Alliance Gala

Jenina

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Imagine if Gaga made pushes to the research into lupus, and they made a breakthrough towards treatment due to her help. She could finally have some relief and dance around the world again on tour.

Lupus =/= Fibromyalgia; Gaga doesn't have Lupus

Helxig
25 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Lupus =/= Fibromyalgia; Gaga doesn't have Lupus

:laughga: oh my god I can't believe I did that because I know very well that they are different. 

Well maybe she could help Tara :sweat:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

No, she definitely didn't. The 19th was the night of that SAG event, wasn't it?

The website lists her and Selena as "honorary co-chairs", so I don't know that she was ever expected to actually attend, but I also don't know what it does mean lol. Maybe she gave a big donation? Or just let them use her name to sell tickets? 

Jenina
38 minutes ago, LaLa said:

No, she definitely didn't. The 19th was the night of that SAG event, wasn't it?

The website lists her and Selena as "honorary co-chairs", so I don't know that she was ever expected to actually attend, but I also don't know what it does mean lol. Maybe she gave a big donation? Or just let them use her name to sell tickets? 

I mean my title says she's to co-chair and she definitely is a co-chair. I didn't say anything about her attending or not. I believe the night it was held Gaga had something for ASIB so idk. Selena didn't attend either

cool

Teal Ambition
19 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I mean my title says she's to co-chair and she definitely is a co-chair. I didn't say anything about her attending or not. I believe the night it was held Gaga had something for ASIB so idk. Selena didn't attend either

Here you go :)

Lady Gaga sent the lupus community a warm message on behalf of herself and her dad, Joe Germanotta:  "While we would have very much liked to be with you this evening to honor Bill Wolfe and the work of the Lupus Research Alliance, the fires in Southern California which are threatening so many homes preclude us from attending.  While we are not with you in person, we are very much with you in spirit.... Working together, we can find that cure."

Mr. Germanotta serves on the Lupus Research Alliance Board of Directors to help drive research that can cure the disease that took the life of his sister Joanne.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lupus-research-alliance-2018-breaking-through-gala-breaks-record----raises-3-5-million-for-lupus-research-300753754.html

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

doppelganger
24 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Here you go :)

Lady Gaga sent the lupus community a warm message on behalf of herself and her dad, Joe Germanotta:  "While we would have very much liked to be with you this evening to honor Bill Wolfe and the work of the Lupus Research Alliance, the fires in Southern California which are threatening so many homes preclude us from attending.  While we are not with you in person, we are very much with you in spirit.... Working together, we can find that cure."

Mr. Germanotta serves on the Lupus Research Alliance Board of Directors to help drive research that can cure the disease that took the life of his sister Joanne.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lupus-research-alliance-2018-breaking-through-gala-breaks-record----raises-3-5-million-for-lupus-research-300753754.html

Still glued to Bayonetta i see :trollga:

1 hour ago, Jenina said:

Oh I wasn't trying to throw any shade at your post, or Gaga even! I just meant I didn't understand what this entailed. Sounds like she sent a nice message though 

Archived