šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Natalia Kills / Cruel Youth - Devil In Paradise (OUT NOW)

Joshua James

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshua James
8 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Ainā€™t this the girl who screamed at that kid for trying to act likeĀ her husband?Ā :vegas:

Then when onto to wright Holy Water with MadonnaĀ 

WARHOL KIDS

Regina George

Natalia Kills / Teddy Sinclair / Cruel YouthĀ :saladga:

This girl is trying to run away from controversies by changing her name like 10 times instead of saying sorry and working on improvingĀ her image.. Real tragedy is that she actually has real talent but no one is here for her anymore..

JazzGa

OMG, another complete change in her name and image. :smh:Ā ThatĀ pic should be in the blackfishing thread

The album cover is cool tho

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

alextruper17

She's a laughing stock, sheā€™s cheesy, sheā€™s disgusting. I personally found herĀ absolutely artistically atrocious. I'd beĀ embarrassed to be sitting here in her presence, having to even dignify herĀ with an answer of my opinion. Sheā€™s disgusting. She makes me sick. She has no identity. I canā€™t stand her.Ā 

As a non-tasteless personĀ who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, I am disgusted at how much she has copied from other artists.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

huttont

She was actually good as Natalia Kills. I just donā€™t know why she didnā€™t just apologize and get on with life. Now no one knows her and those who do have a bad image of her

monsterdino
26 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Natalia Kills / Teddy Sinclair / Cruel YouthĀ :saladga:

This girl is trying to run away from controversies by changing her name like 10 times instead of saying sorry and working on improvingĀ her image.. Real tragedy is that she actually has real talent but no one is here for her anymore..

Teddy Sinclair is her changed name while Cruel Youth is the name of her BAND...please look things up before u write comments like these

monsterdino
14 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

She's a laughing stock, sheā€™s cheesy, sheā€™s disgusting. I personally found herĀ absolutely artistically atrocious. I'd beĀ embarrassed to be sitting here in her presence, having to even dignify herĀ with an answer of my opinion. Sheā€™s disgusting. She makes me sick. She has no identity. I canā€™t stand her.Ā 

As a non-tasteless personĀ who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, I am disgusted at how much she has copied from other artists.

dkhfbjsdfhbsd you are so mad and for no apparent reason to the point that is laughableĀ 

Ā 

@MaryJaneHolland collect ha please

monsterdino
16 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

OMG, another complete change in her name and image. :smh:Ā ThatĀ pic should be in the blackfishing thread

The album cover is cool tho

not a change in her name, this is a band and they have existed since like 2015 and had dropped an EP in 2016

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%2B30mg

Regina George
28 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Teddy Sinclair is her changed name while Cruel Youth is the name of her BAND...please look things up before u write comments like these

Whatever.. Itā€™s pretty obvious what she is doing. If you are her fan then you should be objective. Sorry if you are offended or triggered by what I wrote but those are facts.Ā 

MaryJaneHolland
5 hours ago, monsterdino said:

dkhfbjsdfhbsd you are so mad and for no apparent reason to the point that is laughableĀ 

Ā 

@MaryJaneHolland collect ha please

They can keep living in 2015 igĀ :lana:

Archived