💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

If Ally Maine's career was real...

JazzGa

Featured Posts

Realistically speaking, I think if Ally was a real person, a lot of the things that happened in the movie wouldn't happen. She would have an Adele-like trajectory, her music at the beginning of the movie made people like her for what she was already, her label wouldn't tell her to switch genres and looks, however, her label would force her to stay in her genre forever and never let her evolve 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

9 minutes ago, andy69em said:

what are blind items?

It's saying something about somebody, usually celebrities, anonymously and without telling who you are talking about. There are several sites where people post it, it is majorly lies tho.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

JazzGa
2 hours ago, Red said:

Realistically speaking, I think if Ally was a real person, a lot of the things that happened in the movie wouldn't happen. She would have an Adele-like trajectory, her music at the beginning of the movie made people like her for what she was already, her label wouldn't tell her to switch genres and looks, however, her label would force her to stay in her genre forever and never let her evolve 

Yes, I agree. They would want to bank on her viral success and they'd market her hard as exactly what she did in the viral performance. They'd push her to change her identity only if she was unknown

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Archived