💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Pink's Husband suggests shooting Wildfire Looters in California

Kimmo

Featured Posts

“The former professional freestyle motocross competitor posted a photo on his Instagram of a bunch of masked dudes with rifles standing behind a sign that reads, “Looters will be shot on site! [sic] P.D.C. Posse.” (It seems to stand for “Point Dume Community Posse,” which is not the most intense name the gang of gun-toting vigilantes could’ve chosen.)

Gun rights advocates were quick to back Hart, but many people condemned the father of two for seemingly endorsing murder as a suitable punishment for theft. Instagram user @galacticghoul commented, “This is disgusting and supports a classist idea that material goods are worth more than people’s lives. Using a gun to protect your *life is one thing. Using a gun to protect your property, which can be replaced, is barbaric and gross. [...] there is zero excuse for sending out this sort of message.”

Some called Hart’s stance aggressive and toxic—especially in America, where easy access to guns and deep-seeded racism is an all-too-often lethal combination. "Unfortunately, there is a lot wrong with this picture and it really goes against what you speak to in your insta posts. Pretty much sums up what's wrong with America. Looters or not," user @asiamargophotogarphy commented, to which Hart replied, "When there is a situation like this with no laws, it's time to protect yourself."

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/qvqbdm/pink-husband-carey-hart-shoot-looters

Hottie Detector

Take in count that California Authorities said they will not tolerate any Looters after receiving reports of them happening already 

Hottie Detector

Battle 4 Ur Life

it’s hard to deny the world would be better without those kind of people. but yeah, not more gun violence. it’ll make things worse.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

If someone broke inside my home, uninvited and unwelcome - in the house where my daughter sleeps, I’d shoot them, too. I wouldn’t know what they were capable of or the exact reason they were there, and I probably wouldn’t take the time to find out. It’s not about “things,” it’s about the safety of the people in the home. 

FlopSlurper

This is unrelated to his comment, but how in hell are there people that take advantage of other people's misery, like they already have **** to deal with and then they decide to add more **** to them instead of helping them, or at least leaving them be.

iAstroLeo

They should be put into the wildfires themselves so they can feel the pain that they are causing so many people and animals #SorryNotSorry

So P!nk has a gun in her house :bon: hypocrite:bon:

I don't think civillians needs to take the law into their hands and shoot people, thieves are criminal and you don't fight them with guns, this is now the way to deal with criminality.. there is the police, let them deal with that..

Kinda reminds me of those movies of dumb teenagers that forming these kind of groups :selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

17 minutes ago, River said:

So P!nk has a gun in her house :bon: hypocrite:bon:

I don't think civillians needs to take the law into their hands and shoot people, thieves are criminal and you don't fight them with guns, this is now the way to deal with criminality.. there is the police, let them deal with that..

Kinda reminds me of those movies of dumb teenagers that forming these kind of groups :selena:

Yeah more so when they wear those painting masks :ladyhaha: 

like are they ready to shoot? Or to paint? :sharon:

Hottie Detector

zakariah

carey sweetie, your republican is showing :bon:

P!nk better come get her man before he shoots someone

PartySick

I can't exactly judge. This is what guns should be used for in this day and age imo. I'm in a gun owning home for the very same reason except with hurricanes instead of wildfires :laughga:

Break into my house at your own risk :staymad:

Xoxo, the pro-gun control liberal :selena:

🖤

JazzGa

Looting is bad but murdering to keep your shiny rich boi tois is worse. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

I mean he's talking about people trespassing on private property/homes, not stores lol. I support this, if you try and break into someone's home who evacuated from an uncontrollable fire you're a terrible person. 

but that picture, a lil cray cray lol lil too repub 

Archived