💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Era Had The Best TV Performances?

Twitter

Featured Posts

retroglamx

I would say the BTW era only because the promo was so extensive and hard. I remember all the European performances and there were so many!!

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Born This Slay. Literally almost every days there was a performance :legend: 2011 was insane. She travelled the whole world to promote the album

edengowon

I'd say BTW because there were so many performances!

I also love how during BTW she performed non-singles as well (eg. HML, Hair, Scheisse) since she doesn't perform non-singles often

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Regina George

BTW... She literally served so many good performances, looks, vocals.. I wish we could get another era like BTW 

Reginald

Born This Way. She was EVERYWHERE. It was a whirlwind of promo, performances, and looks. Thank God for YouTube so we can relive the magic of the moment 

One of my personal favorite performances of hers was when she was on X-Factor UK (?) performing Marry The Night from a Catholic confessional... And when she exited she was decapitated and holding her head nestled in her bosom, singing.

WE STAN A F****** LEGEND 

No 2018 artist can captivate an audience the way Gaga did in 2011/2012

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Doncho

Born this Way for sure! Hair on Taratata was iconic. Also TEOG and Judas on X Factor France, BTW at Grammys, Marry the Night at EMAs :giveup:

And so many more

ShayCristoforo

Agreed. Born This Way. I think it's because out of all the albums, there are so many songs that demand a high value demonstration.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

The Fame Monster performances. They weren’t many, but they were polished and iconic. Born This Way had many performances but I felt they were all over the place, too much was happening. She still served vocals and choreo, but TFM performances for me were perfect.

Mirages

The Fame Monster - especially Alejandro performance on Idol and Bad Romance/Speechless at AMA's. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Honestly? Joanne. (MR haters come @ me, I dare you. :huntyga:)

A-YO & MR on SNL, iconique
A-YO every ad break on James Corden
MR at Royal Variety with tattoos covered up
MR at X Factor even though she was sick
MR at AMAs barefoot in the grass with skylights
SMAP x SMAP special, MR inside the plant flower thing

and Victoria's Secret Fashion Show wins everything :vegas: (I've always thought it was a weird concept, the singer always looks awkward next to the models but Gaga absolutely slayed it! THE FKN HEELS + WINGS)

All her eras slay but she is drop dead beautiful during this era and I've rewatched it the most :heart:

Archived