💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lisa Vanderpump Leaves ‘RHOBH’ After 8 Years

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Lisa-Vanderpump-leaves-rhobh-pp1.jpg?res

According to a show insider, drama between the mogul and the other women, especially former best friends Kyle Richards and Dorit Kemsley, and became “too much” for her to handle after the tragic death of her brother Mark in May, and a number of other all-consuming professional projects.

“She was dealing with grief, filming Vanderpump Rules, opening [new restaurant] TomTom, and running the Vanderpump Dog Foundation,” the insider explained to Radar. “She was not equipped to handle Housewives, even before the drama happened.”

As Radar first reported, Vanderpump got into a huge fight with Kemsley after a source said the blond beauty adopted a puppy from Vanderpump Dogs, then dropped it off at a shelter after the pooch “nipped” at her young kids.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/11/lisa-vanderpump-leaves-rhobh-after-8-years-drama-too-much-brother-death/

Catnikko

Good

I loved her for most of it but her ways of playing for the camera started getting on my nerves 

She would act like she has no idea what someone's talking about and just repeat what she was accused of back as a question in a higher pitched tone :air: She knew damn well what she was doing

I hope she comes back at some point, she's hilarious. Her friendship with Brandy and Yolanda (series 3/4) were the glory days of the show imo

Actual patient

Archived