Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Which Gaga songs fit the ASIB soundtrack?

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Any song from the Red and Blue EP.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

That J

I'd also say pretty much all of Joanne. If you play the ASIB soundtrack and follow it with the Joanne album, it flows. Or replace any song you may not love from ASIB and fill it in with a Joanne track, it flows. 

I think the timing of everything was perfect for once. To have the practice of that country rock genre under her belt with Joanne had to have helped tremendously when writing ASIB.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

When you think of the pop version of Ally, you could possibly use everything depending on how far she went. 

But I got the impression that after the ending, she would go back to her club roots and her and Jack's INITIAL roots..

Maybe just one more time. Maybe forever. 

Ugh I love that movie. I wonder about the characters in it and how they are now. I believe Ally and Jack's brother probably stayed close if not closer. But I digress. 

Sorry didnt mean to turn this into a THOUGHTS ON ASIB thread lmao. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Schizophonic

i can see ally performing boys boys boys, money honey, fashion (we love designers), starstruck...

concept wise there could have been easily made a stroy twist including paparazzi.

also bad romance could have been an interessting song about their relationship.

Archived