💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I think that someone stole and illegally published the leaked 'Tinnitus'

Woohoo

Featured Posts

https://open.spotify.com/album/5GjwG0VcpyJVfwZuGksgPP

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/if-you-dare-single/1309049720

So basically a small producer published the leaked Gaga instrumental as their own work:

The instrumental leaked on June 16 2017 and this got published in November 2017. The instrumental 100% contains stems from 'Mary Jane Holland' such as the lighter click FX and the drum packs. Both songs are produced by Madeon. Gaga's team should be aware of this.

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

derpmonster

Omg. I just thought of this... What if the Tinnitus instrumental was featured in ASIB instead of Out of Time? Would've made so much sense especially with Jack's condition worsening and as a plot device. 

OT: Plagiarism is not cool. :noparty:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Hallucinade
47 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

this is such a zedd production

I'd say it's more Madeon, Zedds production futures different samples...

GagaUnderYou

I just wish Gaga would put us out our misery and let us hear all the songs she teased. She knows how much we want them. 

TEA

In Like With You

Tinnitus

Princess Die

Temple

Sire

Ratchet (solo)

Red Flame (solo)

PARTYNAUSEOUS 

Onion Girl

I Wanna Be With U 

They didn’t steal the idea, they’re the original creators of that song 

Fans actually stole that from them to make a fake ARTPOP stem. Hence the reason why is still up on YouTube. Come on people 

Hottie Detector

1 hour ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

When has an unreleased studio instrumental of an unreleased Gaga song ever been real? :triggered:

When “Ratchet” leaked and then DJWS confirmed it was real :flop:

Catnikko
1 hour ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I just wish Gaga would put us out our misery and let us hear all the songs she teased. She knows how much we want them. 

TEA

In Like With You

Tinnitus

Princess Die

Temple

Sire

Ratchet (solo)

Red Flame (solo)

PARTYNAUSEOUS 

Onion Girl

I Wanna Be With U 

It'd end up putting y'all in more misery when they make it clear they all never saw the light of day because they were terrible :emma:

Actual patient

GagaUnderYou
Just now, Unbeweavable said:

It'd end up putting y'all in more misery when they make it clear they all never saw the light of day because they were terrible :emma:

We would still be satisfied to listen to them 

AStarIsBorn21
40 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

When “Ratchet” leaked and then DJWS confirmed it was real :flop:

That one time. :triggered: 5+ years ago. This leak is not real though. If it was that person would’ve been sued. 

AStarIsBorn21
2 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

This is terrible to you?  

Catnikko
2 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

This is terrible to you?  

well not that one, the ones we haven't actually heard as full songs

Actual patient

Bloody hooker
6 hours ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

That one time. :triggered: 5+ years ago. This leak is not real though. If it was that person would’ve been sued. 

I think at one point UMG had started to remove videos and SoundCloud uploads that had the instrumental, but they stopped. Plus it came from Haus of Retrograde who always posted real things. Trust me I was skeptical of them, but they always came through.

8 hours ago, Kimmo said:

They didn’t steal the idea, they’re the original creators of that song 

Fans actually stole that from them to make a fake ARTPOP stem. Hence the reason why is still up on YouTube. Come on people 

The Tinnitus instrumental leaked in June 2017, and the guy in question released it in November 2017. This guy has a SoundCloud, but only has two songs on there.

edit: I just checked his YouTube as well, and he disabled the comments for If You Dare.

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

Archived