Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Career Video goes Viral on Twitter

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

ive been seeing viral funny Gaga tweets almost every day the past month but this one blew up and it made me emotional :nooo: like the GP is finally recognizing her iconicness and her career... this isn’t just a meme it’s a 10 minute video of her career and it has 25K retweets which is a LOT... literally my friends who don’t even stan Gaga are retweeting it :nooo: wow the legend jumped out :nooo:

also GUY went viral as well 

Can never be threaded enough. I cry and cry and cry again. Everytime. A true gift Steven! If this brings more of the GP aboard, bring them on- plenty of room in this base.

Watch As I Dive In

Bella Goth

watching this made me tears up like been a fan since my teenage years and she is part of my journey in life. love you stef 

Wait, where was the thanking audio from the end from?

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Stephen
23 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Wait, where was the thanking audio from the end from?

It’s from a speech she’s thanking Stephen Gan :vegas:

ApplauseftAdele
1 hour ago, Steve Nasty said:

Ahhhh :sara: I’m so happy with the response. I wish Gaga would see it. 

I’m sure she has... and great video by the way they always make me tear up

watching things like this make me realize how amazing and strange it is that my life for the past 10 years has been dedicated to someone who I've never met. It Is incredible the way music and someone's message can change your life. It's unbelievable for me when I look back at 10 year old me hearing Just Dance in the car on the way home from a school field trip, that singular moment would change my life and dictate my entire teen years. 

omg the difference between 2008-2013 and 2014-2018 is huge from a pop star to legend

who in 2013 would think that gaga will become a star on such a level

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

Virgin Ryan

She saved my life. I still remember I was crying watching her interviews, because I felt like she knows what I feel. Thank you, Gaga, for everything. 

crisTEAne

this makes me so happy. she's a part of me, and it's reassuring, in the strangest way, even during the hardest times of my life. it really is forever, as she said. :wub:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived