💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jada Pinkett Smith: 'Blond hair on white women just triggers me'

hankhatesyouall

Featured Posts

hankhatesyouall

>Actress Jada Pinkett Smith revealed Monday that white women with blond hair trigger deep-seated prejudices in her that she’s carried since she was a child.

>The “Girls Trip” star said on the new episode of her Facebook chat show, “Red Table Talk,” that she’s had to keep herself in check when it comes to judging white women, acknowledging that they share the oppression she’s also experienced because of their gender.

>“White women understand what it feels to be oppressed … because of their sex,” Mrs. Pinkett Smith said. “What it feels to be ostracized or not being treated as an equal.

>“I have to admit I’m guilty to that to a certain degree because I do have my own biases, specifically to blond women,” she added. “Blond hair on white women just triggers me, and I’ve had to catch myself.”

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/13/jada-pinkett-smith-blond-hair-white-women-just-tri/

Interesting conversation that she is having, although I feel like the title is weirdly bait-y. Glad she is able to accentuate and become aware of her internal commotions.

That said... Gaga news?

3 points in and ready for more

Tom Nook
6 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

I mean, I don't blame her. 

Blonde hair on white women trigger me too.

665323151_stefggd.thumb.JPG.709207286581 

Same

tumblr_nzd7djIkFp1tl1wfio1_400.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

It's ok to be honest. I rather someone vocalize their prejudices and work on them then to internalize them privately and keep living with them. Admitting such things put her under a microscope and so she will have to work on bettering herself to not carry such prejudices. 

LeJudas
16 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

Does she mean she has to catch herself assuming it's a dumb blonde? 

Probable. I mean that's the most famous prejudice to have against blondes.

But I feel like that's from outdated movies depiction of that kinda gal.

MonsterBall13
12 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Good to know that Gaga is a black woman with blonde hair, she’s safe

3C3E87A7782ABCBB18EEBE3E0547CE92.gif

:laughga: :lolly:

DeleteMyAccount

I would assume that there's probably more to this idea of a blonde white woman in Jada's mind... 

But blonde jokes have been around for forever. She could also be talking about the culture that society has created upon that image of a person.

That is until Legally Blonde 3 premiers and changes the world. :firega:

Archived