💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Random Gaga Story!

GGM

Featured Posts

So I am an Elementary teacher from Ireland working in Mexico. I've been working at a new school for the past 3 months. One of my colleagues is from Venezuela and today we randomly started talking about previous jobs.

She told me that she used to live in NYC working as a nanny and also working as a type of cookie/dessert delivery woman. She said this company works with some A listers. I asked WHO. And the first person she said she delivered to was Lady Gaga. IMMEDIATELY I WAS LIKE OMG WHAT. 

She said that her boss asked her to deliver cookies for a very important birthday party. So she took the address and ended up in Lady Gaga's nyc apartment. She said Gaga ordered a lot of food not just from her company. I asked did you see Gaga and she said yes. 

She said that she went into her apartment and Gaga couldn't have been friendlier or nicer. She asked the delivery people to help set up the food and she spent time with each of them. My colleague said that Gaga was super cool and normal and didn't make them feel like less than her. She said that Gaga even tipped $1000 dollars to the delivery team and even gave them each an envelope with their share of the tip. 

I asked had she delivered to anyone else and I'm not joking she said Madonna! She said Madonna was so rude and a total bitch (her words not mine, she's not even a Gaga stan so not being biased). She said that Madonna didn't even tip the delivery team! 

I just thought I would share this story as it just goes to prove we really stan the right person and because as a little monster I love hearing these candid stories about Gaga! :)

This is what makes her standout from so many other celebrities today. She always goes out of her way to be generous and kind others! I love her so much :messga:

PunkTheFunk
2 hours ago, GerMC said:

She said that Gaga even tipped $1000 dollars to the delivery team and even gave them each an envelope with their share of the tip. 

And when we opened the envelope

56845877dd089545558b4876-750-563.png

23 hours ago, Smcgibben said:

This is what makes her standout from so many other celebrities today. She always goes out of her way to be generous and kind others! I love her so much :messga:

That's why we stan! <3

Archived