💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

IG Model accused of Blackface and getting surgery to look like Nicki Minaj

isMusic

Featured Posts

idk if this is AP, but this article I read this morning wrote: 

"White women and IG models are currently trying to become more beautiful by using makeup to turn themselves into Black Women, and a lot are currently being exposed for having been White all along.

There’s something currently happening, where White women are being outed for having pretended to be Black Women all this time. The term given to them being exposed is “Blackfishing”, and the term is currently trending on social media networks like Twitter."

The link at the end has more examples of this, but oml I cant w this girl :air:

(also, plz don't send hate towards her, I'm sure she's dealing with enough)

article: 

https://www.thatstea.com/blackfishing-white-women-ig-models-are-being-exposed-for-being-white-all-along-trying-to-be-black-women/2018/11/08/?fbclid=IwAR0pGtrfNBF90svSboEeqqobMqdimd4QQYSr4fZBiSjzXI1hUhSt0D0txio

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

Omg she looks so unconvincing and fake, like she just followed a Nicki Minaj drag makeup tutorial :air: Can't believe she attempted to pass herself as a real black person. It's one thing to be obsessed with looking like Nicki and post pics of you imitating her, but totally another level to try and dupe people into thinking you are a real black person

Edit: DID 16K PEOPLE REALLY BELIEVE HER? :wtf:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

LateToCult

Omg, Nicki’s double. She really is scared of Cardi :wtfga:

OT: there was a nice exposé on Twitter the other week that was a thread of multiple white women (and some men) on IG pretending to be black for attention and followers. They never explicitly said they were black (and they hid behind that when people called them out) but they darkened their skin through fake tans and filters that it was clear what they were trying to do.

AlexanderMagno

I'd probably seriously believe she was Nicki Minaj if I saw her in the streets. Of course they are different, but seeing people in a photo is different from seeing them in real life, and they look similar enough to get me confused.

Brolysskins

Lol can people also like just mind their own business? The reach to be offensive is so annoying these fn days. Her money, her body? I don't see her doing anything wrong or hurtful. 

Chiunzhan

I don't get the problem tbh. Nicki Minaj on the other hand has always tried to look white (well, at least during her breakthrough), so does Beyoncé and Lil Kim....

Chiunzhan
1 minute ago, Brolysskins said:

Lol can people also like just mind their own business? The reach to be offensive is so annoying these fn days. Her money, her body? I don't see her doing anything wrong or hurtful. 

This tbh.

It's more a heavy tan than actually black skin color to my eyes.. idk, I might be wrong, but this is the impression that I get..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Borislshere
1 hour ago, Chiunzhan said:

I don't get the problem tbh. Nicki Minaj on the other hand has always tried to look white (well, at least during her breakthrough), so does Beyoncé and Lil Kim....

Lightening your skin is not the same as darkening your skin and enhancing your features to look black. None of the women you listed were trying to look like white women. 

Archived