💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

The shirt Gaga kept from ASIB!

MEM

Featured Posts

Screen-Shot-2018-11-14-at-3-04-43-am.png Screen-Shot-2018-11-14-at-3-04-56-am.png

"...she slips on a taupe men’s collared shirt. It is the same shirt, she reveals, worn in several key scenes by her co-star Bradley Cooper as the singing heartthrob Jackson Maine"

At first I thought it was this one cause a key scene is their last interaction, and Ally wears it midway through the film:

Screen-Shot-2018-11-14-at-3-01-58-am.png Screen-Shot-2018-11-14-at-3-01-25-am.png

But since it's described as 'taupe', it's definitely this one, which is weird because I don't think these are key scenes...?

Screen-Shot-2018-11-14-at-3-00-25-am.png  Screen-Shot-2018-11-14-at-3-00-36-am.png  

Screen-Shot-2018-11-14-at-3-00-54-am.png Screen-Shot-2018-11-14-at-3-02-09-am.png 

Screen-Shot-2018-11-14-at-2-57-48-am.png

Not sure about the Grammys one, but if it is then that's definitely a key scene!

Either way, I can't :messga::messga::messga:

OMG!!! Love this post!!!! Made my day.     Disclosure: I would take my boyfriend's clothes when we were kids and wear them, sleep in them, ...... Go Ahead, tell me she is not in love with him.

Watch As I Dive In

It's definitely the second one. In the scene at the end where Ally smashes the pictures/ talks with Bobby she is wearing that shirt of Jack's :messga:

Absolutely slays me

ally.jpg

on-set.jpg

Bradley

I wonder how it feels like to be wearing a shirt Bradley Cooper had worn before...

it's like wearing your dad's shirt I suppose.

10 hours ago, Bradley said:

I wonder how it feels like to be wearing a shirt Bradley Cooper had worn before...

it's like wearing your dad's shirt I suppose.

Excuse me no it’s like wearing your soulmate’s shirt thx :huntyga:

freebit

That shirt looks so soft and comfy. 

But this:

“I just wanted to have a piece of him with me.”

:nooo: ...kind of a brave statement and move with wearing this shirt with nothing else but a pair of high boots. :toofunny: Girl is really secure in her relationship. Same for him. For that reason, it's kind of a kii to hear them talk about each other.  :ladyhaha: I think Bradley is lowkey artsy and kind of messy like her. 

I love how shamelessly affectionate & loving she is about any collaborator she gets close to though. She just doesn't care about being misconstrued. All amusement aside, I think it just comes from a pure place. 

8 minutes ago, freebit said:

That shirt looks so soft and comfy. 

But this:

“I just wanted to have a piece of him with me.”

:nooo: ...kind of a brave statement and move with wearing this shirt with nothing else but a pair of high boots. :toofunny: Girl is really secure in her relationship. Same for him. For that reason, it's kind of a kii to hear them talk about each other.  :ladyhaha: I think Bradley is lowkey artsy and kind of messy like her. 

I love how shamelessly affectionate & loving she is about any collaborator she gets close to though. She just doesn't care about being misconstrued. All amusement aside, I think it just comes from a pure place. 

What's a "kii"?

I agree with you on that last part. It really is a beautiful partnership. I hope they work together again. :flutter:

freebit
6 hours ago, MEM said:

What's a "kii"?

I agree with you on that last part. It really is a beautiful partnership. I hope they work together again. :flutter:

To find great amusement in, or a good laugh. Or basically::lmao: 

Like, to me, I had the biggest kiii at them basically getting married on the TIFF red carpet with him lifting her veil, as well as their Lady and the Tramp imagery with the bonding over leftover spaghetti and meatballs. I don't exactly ship them, but they're OTT about each other, so I enjoy their interviews and whole press trail together because of that. Who knew Bradley would totally up for participating in stunts with her like at TIFF? It makes him seem so much less boring as a person. They're cute.

LeJudas
7 hours ago, MEM said:

What's a "kii"?

I think it's a car manufacturer

Poissonche

Wow I had never realized those shirts were Jackson's. Shows Gaga can wear anything and make it look like it was destined to be worn by her.

Archived