Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Bradley doesn’t think WDYDT is “superficial”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Daddy defending the bop that gave life to the 2018 gheys :vegas::vegas:

Mean while Gaga thinks is “shallow”

5lqT.gif

On “Saturday Night Live,” Ally belts out a sexually provocative tune, “Why Did You Do That?,” which leads Jackson to believe she’s lost her way. Diane Warren, who co-wrote the lyrics, has said it wasn’t intended to be a bad song. But Gaga has avoided providing her own interpretation until now. “When we see her on ‘Saturday Night Live’ and she’s singing a song about why do you look so good in those jeans, it’s almost the antithesis of where we started,” Gaga says. “That is relatively shallow.” Cooper doesn’t see it that way. “I don’t necessarily view her music as superficial,” he says. “I think she’s performing with all her heart.”

https://variety.com/2018/film/features/lady-gaga-a-star-is-born-bradley-cooper-oscars-1203026174/

Hottie Detector

Love that :vegas: why is it shallow to sing about having a crush on someone lol it's an adult version of a crush song, she doesn't like being attached but she's developing feelings for this new guy :bon:, put in a fun party song

Its just the way she sang it that made it ShAlLoW

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

A Hybrid

It’s intentionally bad but they don’t want to hurt gay streams, move on :koons:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Borislshere

I relate to that song more than I do with any of the others on the album. "Why'd you come around me with an ass like that?" :diane:

So it's not a deep love song or an emotional tearjerker. But it's authentic. In the movie she's making a choice to make fun music and there's nothing wrong with that. That's the message I got from it. 

Defmix100
3 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

So it's not a deep love song or an emotional tearjerker. But it's authentic. In the movie she's making a choice to make fun music and there's nothing wrong with that. That's the message I got from it. 

I think it's the complete opposite because in other scenes she cuts the dancers and doesn't want to change her hair color or lose her true self. Jump to SNL and she's got a bunch of dancers, different hair color and singing 'shallow' lyrics. I saw it as everything her and Jack stood for with their artistry was pushed to the side.

crisTEAne

yes, it can be both. it's a big fat bop and i bop my big fat ass to it. :gaysia:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived