💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga covers Variety

Scathach

Featured Posts

Oriane
5 hours ago, SKANK said:

I was going to say, do we really need another "serious artist" photo shoot, but the way she is working that stool is ridiculous and amazing.   :toofunny:

lady-gaga-1-16x9.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1

It's not a single image, it's a composite of a few photographs.

grace3.jpg

Yes but the final picture doesn't make sense, they added the shadows for the rest of the body, why not for the left arm ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ltlmnstr
11 hours ago, Dayum said:

"I only want to win now" lol how convenient of her. When no one cared about her: "it's not about the charts not about success not about competition because she has already proven it."

IF YOU HATE HER SO MUCH DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

5 hours ago, LeJudas said:

I want one of those pillows like the anime addicts have but of this actual real woman that is mature and sexy AF

as an otaku  i feel offended by this statmnet:vegas::triggered:

NewUsername

Behind the scenes by the photographer himself:

Queen of having professional shoots in her own damn garage!

Also YAAAASS at that one light setup!

FinnishGypsy

I had no idea other LMs were hating this hairstyle!? I LOVE it! She looks so classy, yet youthful and gorgeous rather than stuffy. A look for a true classic Hollywood starlet in the making. 

OTOH, if I ever see her wear that damn pink felt cowboy hat again, I will raise hell the likes of which you’ve never seen.

FinnishGypsy
On 11/14/2018 at 12:02 AM, Judas Society said:

Am I the only who doesn't mind this hair?

Thank you! I think she looks amazing, and this whole ASIB era, I constantly see Gaga popping up on “best looks” or “best dressed” lists, and in 90% of them she has the bun of apparent resentment.

ladygaga_glamour_8oct18shutterstock_edit

DoJWa6MWkAAt5Yg.jpg

GettyImages-1045712940-920x584.jpg

lady-gaga-at-the-late-show-with-stephen-

I truly think she looks stunning, like royalty. Just breathtaking. 

I mean, I’ll always be a fan no matter what her appearance, but for comparison, back when I first became a Gaga stan, she looked like this:

lady_gaga-_before_and_after_6.jpg

w42-28565621-203404_0x440.jpg

jonas-brothers-lady-gaga-25.jpg

February-2009-Brit-Awards.jpg

(All these looks worked perfectly for TF era, but they would look ridiculous now).

And I honestly think she looks so damn stunning right now with the toned down makeup, natural skin color, and classy updo. ASIB era just might be my favorite in terms of her outfits, makeup and styling, and I’ve been a LM since the beginning.

Archived