Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga covers Variety

Scathach

Featured Posts

"I only want to win now" lol how convenient of her. When no one cared about her: "it's not about the charts not about success not about competition because she has already proven it."

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phaye Monster

She deserves so much happiness. I hope that from here she just feels better and better. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

giskardsb
1 hour ago, Dayum said:

"I only want to win now" lol how convenient of her. When no one cared about her: "it's not about the charts not about success not about competition because she has already proven it."

I wish she wouldn’t have said that because LMs will hold it against her for eternity. 

StarstruckIllusion
4 hours ago, Bradley said:

At the end of the shoot, Gaga makes a surprising confession. As she looks at the shots on a computer screen, she can’t recall the last time she saw a photograph of herself and didn’t see sadness in her eyes. These pictures are different. “And that makes me happy,” she says, tearing up.

tumblr_mjsnznuBHB1qzunp8o1_500.gif

and ofc the very next photoshoot I see is her looking extremely sad:

Luke78619

This photo shoot is trending on U.K. twitter coz of how it reminds fans of the “how does Ariana sit on the stool” thing from her album cover lol 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

HEARTSTOP
1 hour ago, giskardsb said:

I wish she wouldn’t have said that because LMs will hold it against her for eternity. 

2 hours ago, Dayum said:

Well she said a complete sentence, and it isn't referring to how much she's winning now. She is just saying she wants to win because she feels like she represents all the losers, and this would show that even if you lose a lot, you can win in the end.

IDGAF

That J
5 hours ago, truthteller said:

giphy.gif

By the time my artRAVE hit, she ditched the chairs....and sadly the song with it. But I can appreciate why. 

The chair thing never made sense. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

nattuggla
2 hours ago, Dayum said:

You must have misinterpreted something because she wasn't talking about the charts or her success in general......

It means a lot to her that they’ve championed this project. “I only want to win now,”she says, speaking metaphorically, “because I want that kid who feels like me, that misfit or outcast that didn’t belong, to win. The reward for me is that this movie is a win for them.”

Haroon

I wasn’t a fan of that hair in the red carpets and talkshow interviews but it looks great here in my opinion :party: This time it’s not clashing with the outfits, it’s working with them :flutter: 

LeJudas
6 hours ago, MonsterOfficial said:

ARIANA IS SHAKINGGGG

gb_lp1917_2.jpg

It takes real balance to sleep on a stool tho.

Let's give credit to SleepGrande

LeJudas
34 minutes ago, That J said:

By the time my artRAVE hit, she ditched the chairs....and sadly the song with it. But I can appreciate why. 

The chair thing never made sense. 

When Gaga turned 13 years old she was given a chair as a birthday gift from Papa Joe. She loved it! It was pink and sparkly and just the right size for lil 13Ga until she sat on it and it broke!

Ever since then she swore she'd become famous and wear the corpses of that chairs family on a stage broadcast to the public. They wrote an apology to her so she finally accepted and removed the chair segment from all future shows. But don't worry she'll never forget the event that fueled 13Ga's hunger for success.

LeJudas
4 hours ago, Vergil said:

wish that wig was left with the chickens

Ok but the chickens survived. Your point is? :huntyga:

Quartz

She will always be an outcast because she thinks differently. She's not trying to, it's just the way she is. What's admirable is, she isn't hiding her uniqueness unlike everybody who cares so much about appearances and reputation. This gave her a platform to be a champion for all the people who are outcasts who can't help it. She is the embodiment of the philosophy that it's not only OK to be different, but it's actually something to be celebrated about. Her identity and individuality gave her a voice that she uses for good all the time. She never speaks of hate, ever. I really love her for this because I identify with her. She knows how to be herself but she also knows now how to make her art work for her without her losing her identity. She always grows as a person which inspires me to do the same. I will never stop loving this woman. She means so much to me.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived