💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga covers Variety

Scathach

Featured Posts

Luke78619

I think it’s safe to say that this hairstyle is the official hairstyle of this era so haters better get used to it :fthis:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfficial
2 minutes ago, xoxo Human said:

lady-gaga-2.jpg?w=1024&h=683

SuperGaga strikes again!

ARIANA IS SHAKINGGGG

gb_lp1917_2.jpg

exorcise my mind

This photoshoot is incredible :nooo:

I like this more than the Elle and Vogue shoots oh my GOD she snapped :nooo:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Scathach

"And if “Shallow” is nominated for an Oscar for best song, Gaga says she’ll perform it at the ceremony. “One hundred percent,” she says. In fact, Cooper reveals that he has plans to sing the duet live with Gaga. "

Bradley

At the end of the shoot, Gaga makes a surprising confession. As she looks at the shots on a computer screen, she can’t recall the last time she saw a photograph of herself and didn’t see sadness in her eyes. These pictures are different. “And that makes me happy,” she says, tearing up.

tumblr_mjsnznuBHB1qzunp8o1_500.gif

Bradley

Bradley discussed with Gaga an unorthodox way of performing Shallow at the Oscars should it get nominated, I really hope it materialises.

“Well, give me a few more movies before you call me a success,” she says in her throaty voice. Even at her photo session, Gaga instructs the photographer, “Don’t shoot me as a movie star.”

DaY4AbLWAAEZTV_.jpg

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Reality
10 minutes ago, Bradley said:

At the end of the shoot, Gaga makes a surprising confession. As she looks at the shots on a computer screen, she can’t recall the last time she saw a photograph of herself and didn’t see sadness in her eyes. These pictures are different. “And that makes me happy,” she says, tearing up.

tumblr_mjsnznuBHB1qzunp8o1_500.gif

Ugh! This made me tear up! Gaga is such a beautiful, talented, and kind-hearted individual. Knowing that she feels insecure and sad when she sees herself makes me so upset :ohno:

🃏🖤👹

Archived