Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jolie pulls reporter into pool (she reminiscing on a throwback)

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

Interviewers sometimes bring up this icon moment to Jolie. This was back in her rebellious days 💗 almost cried watching this. Angelina is such an amazing person 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

raragaga

she's one of my favorite humans

xoxo

SissyFromSpace
6 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

i wish she would do more acting :( i love her

She’s doing a few disney movies rn 

Gaga4stef

I've always found her somewhat odd in behavior and appearance. But it could be the fact she lost any credibility when she crossed the line with her married co-star. Just another entitled, deluded Hollywood actress who doesn't respect other women. 

Every time we say goodbye baby it hurts

SissyFromSpace
15 hours ago, Gaga4stef said:

I've always found her somewhat odd in behavior and appearance. But it could be the fact she lost any credibility when she crossed the line with her married co-star. Just another entitled, deluded Hollywood actress who doesn't respect other women. 

You’re the one that doesn’t respect women for believing garbage tabloid fake news crap 

crisTEAne
16 hours ago, Gaga4stef said:

this is insulting on so many levels, not to mention completely devoid of truth-value. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived