💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

I'm working on a Joanne World Tour DVD!

DC

Featured Posts

So as you read from that title, I'm currently making a Joanne World Tour DVD. Here's some previews right here, and leave a comment down below on some suggestions on what I should do with this project or if you have some angles that would well suit this! Enjoy! <3

The video selection goes from latest to oldest FIY ;)

Estimated time to be finished with the full DVD is Summer 2019! Or sooner if I work harder :>

Oh what's that? Hang on, my Telephone's ringin', gotta go! ;)

So I broke my hip entering this thread. Now I have to cancel my tour, thanks gurl :triggered: but seriously, I want to see your Joanne Ball Tour DVD, keep us up with the news :vegas:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Disnalex

They look REALLY good so far, I haven't come across any with this quality before on YT. Keep it up, im excited!:giggle:

Gaga for Disney

Just now, KING said:

Omg this is amazing :wub: send me the links when its finalized. You should get a job at the Haus. 

Thanks! I will, might take a while though. Plus I'm only 15 so I don't think they'd even let me walk in :ladyhaha:

Just now, Eddie said:

So I broke my hip entering this thread. Now I have to cancel my tour, thanks gurl :triggered: but seriously, I want to see your Joanne Ball Tour DVD, keep us up with the news :vegas:

:ladyhaha: Thanks! I'll keep going with it and keep you all updated annually! 

I feel the struggle in making these videos :diane:

I like the transition and composition :applause:

You can include some B Rolls for effective story telling like some interviews . . .kinda like what Venom did :nick:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

7 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

Plus I'm only 15 so I don't think they'd even let me walk in :ladyhaha:

Madeon was 17 when Gaga discovered him. He opened her BTWB and worked on Venus, Gypsy, and MJH. Moral to story is anything is possible. :)

Just now, L A D Y G A G said:

I feel the struggle in making these videos :diane:

I like the transition and composition :applause:

You can include some B Rolls for effective story telling like some interviews . . .kinda like what Venom did :nick:

Yas! I think I wanna do that for the intro, then have it cut black for the "Don't call me Gaga" that I have at the beginning of Diamond Heart :heart:

P.S. Venom is my inspiration for this! His BTWB Series is phenomenal! :firega:

raragaga

diamond heart yaaaas! i'm excited :icega:

xoxo

2 hours ago, Midknight said:

woah! nice footage and clear audio! looking forward to see it!

I’ve edited the audio myself! The Toronto show is definitely the best audio from the North American leg :3

Archived