💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

#1 Songs on Pop Radio: 2004 Billboard Year

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Let's bring it back now. These were the #1 songs on Pop Radio in the 2004 Billboard year. The Billboard year ran from November 2003 to November 2004

Each picture represents one week, read left to right, repeat on the next line:

41T5CXK04CL.jpgOutKast1.pngOutKast1.png

OutKast1.pngOutKast1.pngOutKast1.png

OutKast1.pngOutKast1.pngOutKast1.png

OutKast1.pngThe_Way_You_Move.jpgThe_Way_You_Move.jpg

The_Way_You_Move.jpgJessicasimpson_single_withyou.jpgJessicasimpson_single_withyou.jpg

220px-Britney_Spears_Toxic.png220px-Britney_Spears_Toxic.png220px-Britney_Spears_Toxic.png

220px-Britney_Spears_Toxic.pngUsher-yeah.jpgUsher-yeah.jpg

Usher-yeah.jpgThis_Love_cover.pngThis_Love_cover.png

This_Love_cover.pngHoobastank_-_The_Reason_(song).jpgHoobastank_-_The_Reason_(song).jpg

Hoobastank_-_The_Reason_(song).jpgHoobastank_-_The_Reason_(song).jpgHoobastank_-_The_Reason_(song).jpg

Hoobastank_-_The_Reason_(song).jpgHoobastank_-_The_Reason_(song).jpgHoobastank_-_The_Reason_(song).jpg

JoJo_-_Leave_(Get_Out)_-_Not_That_Kinda_Girl.jpgJoJo_-_Leave_(Get_Out)_-_Not_That_Kinda_Girl.jpgJoJo_-_Leave_(Get_Out)_-_Not_That_Kinda_Girl.jpg

JoJo_-_Leave_(Get_Out)_-_Not_That_Kinda_Girl.jpgJoJo_-_Leave_(Get_Out)_-_Not_That_Kinda_Girl.jpgAS-PiecesOfMe.jpg

AS-PiecesOfMe.jpgAS-PiecesOfMe.jpgAS-PiecesOfMe.jpg

AS-PiecesOfMe.jpgShe_Will_be_Loved_cover.pngShe_Will_be_Loved_cover.png

Avril_lavigne_my_happy_ending_single.jpgShe_Will_be_Loved_cover.pngShe_Will_be_Loved_cover.png

NellyOverandOver.jpegNellyOverandOver.jpegNellyOverandOver.jpeg

NellyOverandOver.jpeg

Robo Ga

NOSTALGIA OVERLOAD. This makes me want to burn a mix CD... or find my old mp3 player where I recorded all these tracks from the radio :woot:

🤖⚡️

JazzGa

Omg yas, I know every one of those bops :legend: 8 year old me was INTO it :legend: Both Simpson sisters KILLIN it :legend: Post grunge... When rock still topped the charts occasionally! When tf was the last time that happened? The unstoppable HEY-YA! Will Andre 3000 ever move past it? NO! :legend:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

AStarIsBorn21
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Leave (Get Out) really was THAT song

tumblr_inline_ooodzaPdp51r5owau_500.gif

I wish it was on Apple Music. 

Archived