💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lorde comes for Kanye and Kid Kudi “don’t steal”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

That’s right !! Don’t steal ideas from the Idie Queen of Bops! :vegas:

She wrote on Instagram:

“Im proud of the work I do and It’s flattering when other artists feel inspired by it, to the extent that they choose to try in on themselves. But don’t steal—not from women or anyone else—not in 2018 or ever” 

Hottie Detector

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The two on the right are from Lordes tour and the other two are from Kanye’s and Kid’s tour. 

Also take in count that both Kanye and Lorde share the same stage designer “Es Devlin”

Hottie Detector

andy232000

I mean, if it’s the same designer wouldn’t that technically count as “reusing your own idea” ? I get it can be frustrating but I don’t see it as stealing if the same person designed it. If it were different then I get why she would feel mad. Although as a designer its lazy to just completely reuse a concep and not innovate it 

It's the stage designer idea who worked with both, she shoudln't take credit for other's people work and accuse others who worked with them for stealing.. very childish..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

FlopSlurper
3 minutes ago, River said:

It's the stage designer idea who worked with both, she shoudln't take credit for other's people work and accuse others who worked with them for stealing.. very childish..

maybe she gave the designer the idea and he designed it for her, then the designer used her idea with another client (kanye)?

Just now, FlopSlurper said:

maybe she gave the designer the idea and he designed it for her, then the designer used her idea with another client (kanye)?

1. So why to hire a stage designer in the first place:laughga:

2. So she should come at the stage designer and not at his clients

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, River said:

1. So why to hire a stage designer in the first place:laughga:

2. So she should come at the stage designer and not at his clients

1- You don't come up with an idea and build it yourself, there are safety and operational measures only an expert can do, like Gaga can ask her tour designer to design a castle that opens up and all that, but only the designer knows how big it should be, how it can open up, what material etc :air: 

2- IDK but I'm living for her dragging his trump supporting ass :lolly: 

9 minutes ago, River said:

i think that stage was her ideia

monsterdino
24 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

The two on the right are from Lordes tour and the other two are from Kanye’s and Kid’s tour. 

Also take in count that both Kanye and Lorde share the same stage designer “Es Devlin”

not to mention that the stage Kanye had for his tour in 2016 is essentially the same

kanyewest_mathewtucciarone-48.jpg

DiscoHeaven23

Ugh she's just gonna get dragged for this

I don't know if i agree or not with her yet, cuz i haven't thought about the component of the stage director thoroughly yet. 

But she will get dragged either way. 

Meredith Grey

Lorde drags Kanye, Lana’s running red lights, Stan Lee is dead, Nicki Minaj is tryna get with Michael B. Jordan at the most irrelevant American award show, and now Azealia Banks thinks the ghost of Madonna has taken over her body. Literally what is happening today.

StarlightSeiya

The Melanoma singer really thought she invented a hanging box... Delusional! 

Bone Apple Tea bebe

Archived