💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Nicki Minaj Pay For Her Peoples Choice Awards?

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

This is NOT shade or a drag.

But, please, someone help me understand how Nicki could win Album of the Year and Female Artist of the Year last night?

For artist of the year, Taylor, Cardi and Ariana were nominated who were all WAY bigger than Nicki in 2018 and have MUCH stronger fan bases.

For Album of the Year, Cardi and Ariana were both up for the award, and once again they have stronger fan bases AND their albums were way more popular and relevant this year.

So...do you agree...were Nicki's awards bought or somehow given to her in a business/shady manner?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

I think her fans just cared to vote more. She needed a win :huntyga:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Ego Slayer

Actually Nicki has a way bigger fan base than Cardi but OT Queen was an amazing album that took talent to create so yeah doesn’t surprise me she won

gagaisitalian
16 minutes ago, Ego Slayer said:

Actually Nicki has a way bigger fan base than Cardi but OT Queen was an amazing album that took talent to create so yeah doesn’t surprise me she won

Can I ask why Cardi's album sold more than Nicki's then?

South Blonde
17 minutes ago, Admin said:

Every award besides EGOT is fake.

Katy Perry approves this message :bon:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Regina George
1 minute ago, gagaisitalian said:

Because mainstream users are not actually fans? Just because she sold more doesn’t mean that her fans bought every single copy.. Her music was popular and that’s why there’s so many albums sold.

RahrahWitch

Anything you see on Tv now is produced to hell and back. It wouldn't surprise me if award shows were faked too.

Ego Slayer
49 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

Because Cardi has Bops for example “I like it” is easy listening as background noise at a party because it has a great beat. However she doesn’t write any of her own material so yeah she’s purely manufactured by the music industry, FYI album sales don’t equate to fans little chartster. Talent always wins. Id like to add that she’s new and upcoming, everyone hops on right in the beginning of a new stars career. Take for example Lady Gaga’s album sales, the Fame was arguably her most sold album compared to current example/Joanne. If we’re talking talent, Joanne prevails over The Fame when it comes to music quality. When Cardi has been in the game as long AND with as much success as Nicki, you can talk. Until then Buy QUEEN on iTunes and have several seats :trollga:

StrawberryBlond

Just remember that the People's Choice awards have been rigged for a while now. It's pretty much been understood that if you don't attend, they give your award to the person in second place. The biggest names don't even bother going to this mess because it's so pointless and the award isn't held up to any level of credibility. Even Gaga's fans stopped voting for this after 2011 when we realised it was all fake. I wouldn't be surprised if Nicki pulled a few favours to ensure she won something for her underperforming, atrocious album. Lord knows she won't be winning any Grammys for it, so this seemed like the next best thing.

Wait... I thought this award show was happening in January.... did anyone even perform... I didn't hear any news about this 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

gagaisitalian
3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Because mainstream users are not actually fans? Just because she sold more doesn’t mean that her fans bought every single copy.. Her music was popular and that’s why there’s so many albums sold.

By your logic, someone who bought her album isn't a fan?

JazzGa

Aren't the People's Choice Awards online voting based? Or what award am I getting that mixed up with?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Archived