đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga ends Trump

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

monster4life231

giphy.gif

Gaga finishing that tweet on her typewriter.

But in all seriousness, I'm glad that she has tweeted this. She's right.

p.s.: With that title I was expecting that Gaga got into an actual fist fight or something with Trump and knocked him out. Now that would have been interesting.

5dei.gif

spread peace - #MJInnocent

FATCAT

Amazing. Now if we could get a politics podcast going on GGD, and I could have her on as a guest, we'd be full circle!

Purr more, hiss less.

joemayzzin

queen of standing her ground and voicing her opinion on important issues, hopefully he listens to ha cause action needs to be taken with situations like this! 

absolute horrible whats happening on the west coast and hope people are staying safe, horrible what mother nature can do!

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, SJAG said:

Gaga really coming for Ellen's brand with this #BeKind thing

watchu mean? she's been doing this since she was 13 :oprah: 

GypsyBabe

What he said was horrible. I am so glad that she stood up to the sorry excuse for a president. :golfclap:

This is a horrific disaster for the people in California and he offered no words of kindness or compassion. The fires are so bad that I could smell the smoke all day today...in MASSACHUSETTS...yes thats real. 

⚯͛

RileyMint

“I’m very biggly compassionate. I care hugely about all the people of this country. I have more compassion than anyone who has ever lived I bet.”

donald-trump-bible-little-big-lies.gif

Good. I’m tired of seeing some fans on Twitter worry about what Middle America thinks when Gaga has something to say. Good for you girl. This is what you’re known for.

LateToCult
14 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

What he said was horrible. I am so glad that she stood up to the sorry excuse for a president. :golfclap:

This is a horrific disaster for the people in California and he offered no words of kindness or compassion. The fires are so bad that I could smell the smoke all day today...in MASSACHUSETTS...yes thats real. 

It’s ridiculous how bad it’s gotten recently. I grew up in central Washington state and the fires were never this bad or frequent as they have been these past six or seven years. When I was little (I’m only 21) the smell of smoke wasn’t a thing I associated with spring and summer and now it doesn’t matter if you’re in Western, central, or eastern Washington. You’re still gonna smell smoke for long periods of time in the hotter months because there’s always a fire somewhere. Parts of my hometown were even evacuated recently because a fire was right at the edge on hill.

Archived