đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Detective Pikachu - First trailer

ModernEcstasy

Featured Posts

ShockPop

Ok so there's more than one story arc in the Pokemon world. That's point 1. Point 2 is... meowth. 

I think this has the potential to be either Deadpool funny and popular, or TMNT level cringe.

The trailer is very promising. I haven't played the game but have played all other Pokemon games and watched tv series/movies etc and this "I can understand'chu" thing is just like the old games where you'd get a trainer or gym leader possessed by psychic Pokemon or a little too close to their nidorina. 

I'm sold.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still personally think Danny DeVito would’ve made a better Detective Pikachu. :whitney:

"If you expected me to lose out of generosity, I'm truly sorry!"

Blueskye

I don’t understand the fuss over what they look like. What did everyone think they were gonna look like in real life, complaining because Pikachu is fluffy. Did you think he was gonna be made out of plastic? 

I love gen1 Pokemon and I really want to like this but, Ryan Reynolds? Why :saladga: This is just gonna be another movie in a string of forgettable comedies a la Deadpool and Ted, instead of being something special and a treat for the fans.

Archived