💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What game are you currently playing?

Godspoken

Featured Posts

Tranquility

Omg I didn't even know there was a gaming subforum here :bradley: I haven't played anything since Resident Evil 2 Remake in January because I've been finishing college and I've been a bit depressed. I really need something new.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
buttsicle

so i've been playing the s**t out of just shapes and beats :vegas:

it's filled with bops, and i can't even :bradley: it's such a wonderful game

WOOHOO YAHAA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Gamesbxonline

Hi Guys,
Today I introduce to you a new web game that I know is GamesBX2.info, this is the web game that I play games in my free time.

Untitled-2.jpg
   Do you have a lot of work a day after you finish work, you spend your free time for family or walking or playing games ... with me, I spend a little time with family and relatives. a little bit for games.
   Why do I spend a little time for the game, here is the reason.
   Most of us turn to games for fun, right? But not really, when you come to GamesBX not only for entertainment but also for you many other interesting ideas that maybe at work you can not think of. When playing Gamesbx, you are free to create your own gameplay and strategies, not only when playing games in your free time or at the end of work, but also help you relax, play games and Help you improve some skills such as reflexes manipulating hands, improve vision, ability to adjust yourself better, especially games help you to be more assertive.

-----------------------

Gamesbx2.info wish you happy playing Games

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wonelf196

I like to play Counter-Strike - this is a game of my childhood, I spent all my free time playing it and continue to do it now, but not just like that, but making money with it using https://csgobettings.com/coinflip/ on which I use various top betting platforms, so my favorite game has grown from a hobby into a means of earning.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm into playing runescape :D 

Stanlist: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Dua Lipa, Fifth Harmony girls, unperfect, Grace VanderWaal, Rina Sawayama
  • YAAAS 1

• 2 weeks later...