celeb

Bradley & Gaga: How They Fell For Each Other

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages

I wanna know what the article says :toofunny: someone scan it and post it please 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Regina George

I think fans should respect her relationship with Christian and his relationship with woman with whom he has kids and not give into this rumors.. 

Gracious Gaga
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

I think fans should respect her relationship with Christian and his relationship with woman with whom he has kids and not give into this rumors.. 

It is cut off, but at the bottom of the magazine, it says something like “what does Bradley’s supermodel baby mama think of the affair” :toofunny:

♥ Kindness Police.

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

It is cut off, but at the bottom of the magazine, it says something like “what does Bradley’s supermodel baby mama think of the affair” :toofunny:

Sad honestly.. And fans reaction on GGD is just what they want.. They need people to “ship” them.. :saladga: And this can’t bring anything good to their relationships

Gracious Gaga
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Sad honestly.. And fans reaction on GGD is just what they want.. They need people to “ship” them.. :saladga: And this can’t bring anything good to their relationships

Yeah can’t imagine how Gaga/Christian or Bradley/Irina would feel walking into a store and seeing that :/ so awkward

♥ Kindness Police.

Sassy McSass
42 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This. Let ‘s not disrespect them and mix the movie with reality.

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Yasss Daddy’s Cooper, tease her, grab her, chock her!!!! 

8uyI.gif

I’m 8 years old why is that man hurting that woman? :ohno:

Archived