life

New Joanne photoshoot outtake

jakob

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

I hate how we got no photoshop to this time. Making single covers for each track is so fun

RodeckDanny

Stunning tbh Maybe it looks to glamorous for it to be the cover, I mean it's not completely the essence of the album

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

InTraumatica
11 minutes ago, xoxo Human said:

I made a quick edit :messga: It looks so good

Your quick edit looks better than the original cover! :pray: 

Space Cowboy

I disagree with those saying it should’ve been the cover. The cover is perfect the way it is. Now that’s not to say this photo isn’t sexy because henny :cryga:

AStarIsBorn21

The cover is perfect the way it is. :laughga: Y’all are just saying this picture would be better because it looks more dark/mysterious, but that doesn’t describe Joanne. It’s a cool outtake though. :flutter:

AlexanderMagno

This was by far the best cover for the album. Here is a photo that represents Gaga and Joanne.

imagine gaga decided to announce a new single for Joanne :lolga: I wouldn’t even be surprised.

JazzGa

This is really cool! I too wish we would have got a picture from that awesome red smoke sunset neon trucker Joanne shoot for the cover, instead of the generic Sears portrait studio plastic Cowgirl Barbie shot we got. This one shows a lot more personality, and it gets that 80s vibe that the actual cover misses out on

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived