💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best Enigma Opener?

Twitter

Featured Posts

TheFame Monster

Everyone saying Aura, I doubt it'll even make the setlist. I'd say Poker Face with the "muh muh muh muh" if we're going off singles which will be the majority of the setlist

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AStarIsBorn21

Just Dance or Poker Face would be amazing for an opening song. For the jazz/piano, Bad Romance (Piano) would be great. 

Sneaky Oliver
32 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No..

Dance In The Dark, Monster, Poker Face are the only choices IMO. 

Y’all saying Aura only because it mentiones “enigma” in the song is beyond... Opener should be a well known Gaga iconic song that Aura isn’t 

Not only because it mentions Enigma but the song is about being a mysterious persona and unveiling yourself :excited2:

Id like Poker Face as well!! Something like this 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

If it's not Aura I'm suing her for having bad taste and for stealing my username to name one of her shows 

074a4e9a4cb213c18559a8eabb4ce041.gif 

Aura is a way too obvious choice and a bit cliched just because of the enigma word, although it would be cool of course

I think it will be Poker Face

Borisapillar

It’s not my favorite song but Poker Face makes the most sense.

This is Vegas, people. She needs to give the children what they want.

2 hours ago, Bradley said:

Christmas Tree of course.

imagine that, everybody eagerly waiting for the show to start then all you hear is "Ra-pa-pum-pum" 

:air:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

ShockPop

Unpopular choice: GUY.

Having Sonja opening the show with her voice and the extended monologue she used at a few ARTPOP shows, stunning visuals and an extended instrumental intro or a stripped down theatrical vocal opening.

I have a vision of the GUY intro extended version, The instrumental intro, then that opening synth and it cuts in some way to Gaga singing the bridge (I don't need to be on top...) a Capella and then it breaks down and we start.

Bradley
10 hours ago, gam said:

imagine that, everybody eagerly waiting for the show to start then all you hear is "Ra-pa-pum-pum" 

:air:

*light me up put me on top let's fa la la la la, la la la la* :huntyga:

Archived