Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Madonna's new album tracklist seen on her Instagram story?

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Some interesting notes from DrownedMadonna, some already analyzed here...

Killers

Extreme Occident++

Dark Ballett*

I Don’t Search, I Find^

God Control++

Batuka**

Funana**

Medellin***

Future

I Live

Crazy

Faz Gostar****

Loca*****

Back That Up******

Come Alive

Please, note that this is not a tracklist, but a working board with the tracks they are currently mixing. Those ticks are related to the mixing.

It is very probable that there are other tracks already mixed (that's about the Beautiful Game issue). Also, note that not all – and not necessarily all – these tracks will end up on Madonna’s new album.

++ Madonna used Extreme Occident as a hashtag. Same for God Control.

* Madonna recently commented on a Mirwais post on Instagram with “Dark ballet“. And he added: “Very dark.” Absolutely not casual. The screenshot is from Stanley Kubrick’s A Clockwork Orange movie.

^I Don't Searc, I Find, is a quote by Picasso.

** The Batuque (or Batuko) is a music and originally forbidden dance genre from Cape Verde. The Funaná is a music and dance genre from Cape Verde. It is perhaps the most upbeat form of Cape Verdean music. Madonna used those hashtags several times.

*** Medellín is a city in Colombia, which used to be very violent and poor, and now it is a model of transformation. Also, note that Maluma was born in Medellín.

**** “Faz gostar” in Portuguese means “something that you like.”

***** “Loca” in Spanish means “crazy.” We cannot exclude that Loca is the Spanglish version of the track number 11 called Crazy.

****** Back That Up is the title of one of the unreleased demo tracks Madonna wrote with Pharrell Williams for Rebel Heart album. Of course, this can be only a coincidence.

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2018/11/10/the-15-tracks-that-madonna-is-currently-mixing-for-her-new-album/?fbclid=IwAR2VvhmaZQn35-QXXZOoxzJf4MphsYAoz6Uj8paoz1AFi7Qsao4dknpWXhw

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood

I wonder what "Beautiful Game"'s actual title is then unless it didn't make the album

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood
5 hours ago, Red said:

Remember when Madonna used to release good content? :selena: 

5 hours ago, Blackwillow said:

She needs to retire already :huntyga:

A4Rmx_f-maxage-0.gif

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

JazzGa

Honestly most of these titles look creative and interesting, more interesting than MDNA or Rebel Heart. "Crazy" and "Back That Up" are generic but Extreme Occident, IDSIF, God Control, and all the foreign word titles (Batuka [Japanese?]  Funana[Spanish?]  Medellin [French?] Faz Gostar [???] ) sound cool af to me

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

shoful
4 hours ago, That J said:

I thought it sounded smooth and almost like something from Erotica.  

Obviously it wasnt enough to really judge it.  lol

Thats what people have been saying maybe I need to listen more. Im just concerned cause what I hear are her vocals being manipulated/autotuned to death. Maybe Im mishearing it and I hope thats true. I was hoping for raw vocals like Music and AL

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Sestri Levante
9 hours ago, Johnny Wayne said:

Faz gostoso?! Is she covering the biggest portuguese hit this year?! Oh the desperation...

It actually looks like Faz Gostoso is written on the board. Just imagine Madge dancing to this with Blaya :ladyhaha:

Henri Bardot
3 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Honestly most of these titles look creative and interesting, more interesting than MDNA or Rebel Heart. "Crazy" and "Back That Up" are generic but Extreme Occident, IDSIF, God Control, and all the foreign word titles (Batuka [Japanese?]  Funana[Spanish?]  Medellin [French?] Faz Gostar [???] ) sound cool af to me

Medellín is a city in Colombia :messga:

Funana sounds like your aunts name or a puss

Faz Gostar means something like 'make it enjoyable'. I'm don't speak Portuguese but Spanish is the same **** so

pooiota

Smother Em Eh
9 hours ago, Red said:

Remember when Madonna used to release good content? :selena: 

Yep those were the days. She hasn’t released good content since COADF tbh :ohwell:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

RAMROD

Well, we'll see how this one will turn out. Hope it's better MDNA and Rebel Heart.

Meanwhile I enjoyed RH, that is not enough. She can do much better, I know because she did it before.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Xoxo Adriana

Can't be real. She has a song called Beautiful Game that she's been teasing for months and still continues to tease. Unless she's suddenly decided to cancel and instead release a Portuguese-influenced album :nooo: Beautiful Game, sweetie, I'm so sorry.

These sound awesome!

Also, "Rebel Heart" (including the demos/outtakes) is among her best albums, and y'all are tripping if you don't realize that!

lol the ppl on here saying she needs to retire need to stfu. She's 60, living her best life, being able to enjoy making music and her children and you're here trash talking her. You preach about self-love and you doing you, yet you condemn this woman because she's going over what's expected of her at that age. Stay in your lane.

Archived