Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga's mansion

Awdeel

Featured Posts

DeuE7C7X4AAlf7u.jpg lady-gaga-house-malibu-ca-1.jpg30460MorningView8.0.jpgladygaga_mal_fi.jpg?w=670Lady-Gaga-Malibu-CA-Home.jpgLady-gagas-mansion-22.jpggaga27-800x488.jpg96bf577e2682bc7925dad067c2022909_XL.jpglady-gaga-on-a-horse-ride-in-malibu-05-2DiE_6sUX4AIrOZ8.jpgDiE_21YX0AAd5Ic.jpgDiE_3yJX0AEqP3e.jpgDiE_5mWX4AEbYkl.jpgLady-Gaga-Netflix.jpg44972FC200000578-0-image-m-112_150609092I pray very hard for Gaga :heart: I'll never forget that wonderful place :ohno:

Edit : Thanks to your prayers Gaga's mansion is now safe :hug:I thought I would never see this place again. yesterday was a really bad day. I love you Monsters :heart:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

I wonder if that means she'll move to Vegas then...

That definitely means a new start and a new life for her

mariomania1234

Lets wait for some type of confirmation before we mourn. It could very well be unaffected if she was lucky.

This is so sad. That place is beautiful and it sure meant a lot to her. You could tell that she was truly free there. 

Kindness rules all.

1 minute ago, mariomania1234 said:

Lets wait for some type of confirmation before we mourn. It could very well be unaffected if she was lucky.

Even if the place is still standing, I don't think she would be able to return there in a short period of time due to the damages in the area in general. If she even decides to return. 

Kindness rules all.

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Nothing official coming from Gaga but...

12 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I wonder if that means she'll move to Vegas then...

That definitely means a new start and a new life for her

She won't move to Vegas. She has another house in Hollywood hills, and she's currently there. (Its not affected by the fire) 

TSUNAMI
7 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Sonja's wedding was held there too.:noparty:

I hate you for making me cry with this video.

Spoiler

I don't hate you, I love you sis

Archived