Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga's mansion

Awdeel

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver
11 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Frank Zappa's house, which she bought a few years ago

OT: I'm really worried about Arabella and her other animals! I'm sure she has the dogs but I wonder where her horses are, and if she even moved the chickens :ohno:

I know she doesnt owe us any info but I wish she would update us about the animals:ohno:  

I’m on my Legacy Act era

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoetsTryinWrite
53 minutes ago, mattbri said:

This is heartbreaking. I don't pray because I'm not a religious person. But Gaga is always in my thoughts. 

Prayer and meditation are spiritual practices, not religious ones. The power of will, intention and the law of attraction is undisputable. It's lovely to know she's in your thoughts.

Defend Your Humanity.

Bonkers

Worrying about Lady Gaga & her animals does nothing to help Lady Gaga and her animals.  In fact, having people worry about her is just another stress she doesn't need.  There's a difference between empathy and worry.  One feels like love, the other feels like fear.  I know people mean well, but privacy is what celebrities want most in times like these.  Having to make us feel better is just a job they want or need.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

That studio photo is Shangri-La, not her house. It's Rick Rubin's recording studio.

Thanks for the photo compilation otherwise :)

Archived