Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga's mansion

Awdeel

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount
9 minutes ago, FameMonster01 said:

You`re saying this as Gaga isn`t directly affected by this... We should pray for EVERYONE who in any way,shape or form has been affected by this horrible disaster. 

To hell with praying. If people feel terrible about the situation, they can donate directly to those affected who can't afford the damage costs.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

What even? Ofc she is directly affected by this it’s her house for God’s sake and I’m sorry for that but we mourning a 20 million house (that she can afford again) when there are people who are dying and losing their houses without money to buy new ones is kinda not right IMO.

Well, this is Gaga daily, of course the focus will be on her.

Kindness rules all.

Even if her house survived, it would probably need to be rebuilt.  Smoke gets into books, upholstery, walls, and anything else porous, and those things would always stink from smoke.  People without the financial means to rebuild learn to live with the odor.

I live outside the space time continuum.

PoetsTryinWrite

For goodness sake a quarter of a million people have fled their homes. This woman we love has just made a speech about kindness. Some of the comments here are absolutely deplorable and repugnant.

Defend Your Humanity.

6 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

She won't move to Vegas. She has another house in Hollywood hills, and she's currently there. (Its not affected by the fire) 

Any word on how she is surviving emotionally?  She is so fragile, I worry about her. 

Has it been confirmed she has moved to her house in Hollywood hills (Frank Zappa's house)?

1 minute ago, Ronk said:

Any word on how she is surviving emotionally?  She is so fragile, I worry about her. 

Has it been confirmed she has moved to her house in Hollywood hills (Frank Zappa's house)?

Yes, a GGD member's partner lives near that house, they confirmed that she was seen walking her dogs there. I hope she is fine mentally. She has Christian with her so I'm relieved :hug:

3 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Yes, a GGD member's partner lives near that house, they confirmed that she was seen walking her dogs there. I hope she is fine mentally. She has Christian with her so I'm relieved :hug:

:heart:

32 minutes ago, bravenewworld said:

what about the house has IT survived?

Still no concrete confirmation

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

omg..... i'm heartbroken. Hope the people who are suffering can keep their spirit and survive

JohnnyVersace
5 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Okay it is a beautiful place and it meant so much to her but IMAGINE how people who are poor and have no money to buy another house feel right now. Y’all mourning this 20+ million $ house sounds ridiculous compared to how many people who have no money lost their homes. I mean for God’s sake be realistic. Gaga can afford another one. Pray for people who can’t. 

Totally, but also remember that Malibu is incredibly wealthy and generally full of mansions. The average price of a home is $3mil. 

Regina George
4 hours ago, Poker said:

Well, this is Gaga daily, of course the focus will be on her.

Well, I’m sure we can afford to focus on other people too who are affected by this in worst way than her. I’m not saying I’m okay with her house burning but thank God she can easily afford another one unlike some people. Let’s turn our focus to masses at least during this time. 

JazzGa
9 hours ago, bravenewworld said:

I havent heard of it

Frank Zappa's house, which she bought a few years ago

OT: I'm really worried about Arabella and her other animals! I'm sure she has the dogs but I wonder where her horses are, and if she even moved the chickens :ohno:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived