Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga's mansion

Awdeel

Featured Posts

Chromatic
17 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Ok, I completely agree on the fake tweets and pictures. I guess I just thought you were calling people overdramatic for being worried. 

That wasn't my intention, and I'm sorry if it came across that way! I'm simply saying, that we should try to stay positive.

17 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Fake rumours ? It has been confirmed her house is in the middle of zone destroyed by fire...

There's no drama, it's sad. But no need to be deluded 

It's sad, yes. I'm not saying that it isn't. Also, I'm not deluded, but neither am I rushing into conclusions, because, again, there are no sufficient evidence that her house is gone.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bravenewworld
1 hour ago, Adarsh Soni said:

She won't move to Vegas. She has another house in Hollywood hills, and she's currently there. (Its not affected by the fire) 

I havent heard of it

MonsterOfSpain

I hope it wasn't burnt. If it was though I hope she took the time to save the laptop with Act 2 and that she had a good insurance :ohno:

AMEN Monster
4 hours ago, Lighter said:

We still don’t know I’m being as positive as much as i can til gaga speaks out

I admire you. I can't stay positive in that moment. I am so stressed out. I feel like my own home is burning. 

Gaga4stef

What a beautifil home. Very sad. I lost everything in a house fire about 10 yrs ago. It was a horrible experience, traumatic, stressful, sad Of course my house was much more modest, but still. It was all we had. 

Every time we say goodbye baby it hurts

LateToCult
6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I wonder if that means she'll move to Vegas then...

That definitely means a new start and a new life for her

She still has that other house she bought that belonged to Frank Zappa in LA

Regina George

Okay it is a beautiful place and it meant so much to her but IMAGINE how people who are poor and have no money to buy another house feel right now. Y’all mourning this 20+ million $ house sounds ridiculous compared to how many people who have no money lost their homes. I mean for God’s sake be realistic. Gaga can afford another one. Pray for people who can’t. 

FameMonster01
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Okay it is a beautiful place and it meant so much to her but IMAGINE how people who are poor and have no money to buy another house feel right now. Y’all mourning this 20+ million $ house sounds ridiculous compared to how many people who have no money lost their homes. I mean for God’s sake be realistic. Gaga can afford another one. Pray for people who can’t. 

You`re saying this as Gaga isn`t directly affected by this... We should pray for EVERYONE who in any way,shape or form has been affected by this horrible disaster. 

Regina George
Just now, FameMonster01 said:

You`re saying this as Gaga isn`t directly affected by this... We should pray for EVERYONE who in any way,shape or form has been affected by this horrible disaster. 

What even? Ofc she is directly affected by this it’s her house for God’s sake and I’m sorry for that but we mourning a 20 million house (that she can afford again) when there are people who are dying and losing their houses without money to buy new ones is kinda not right IMO.

13 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

She still has that other house she bought that belonged to Frank Zappa in LA

Images of that house (Zappa's) are here, including the recording studio:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived