• Created
  • Last Reply
Joshie S
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

45720655_10217074961686945_6045125525196

This looks...photoshopped?

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Chromatic

Just stop spreading rumours that her house burned down. We're all worried, but there's no reason to make unnecessary drama.

DelusionalGaga
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Just stop spreading rumours that her house burned down. We're all worried, but there's no reason to make unnecessary drama.

Unnecessary drama? At this point it's pretty safe to say that the house is gone. 

Fame IV
Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

Unnecessary drama? At this point it's pretty safe to say that the house is gone. 

We don't know

A Star is Born ⭐

Chromatic
2 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

But it hasn't been confirmed, and I don't see why people have to stress themselves out, based on tweets that have been confirmed fake anyways. Everyone should just stay as calm as possible, until, as I said, Gaga either confirms it herself or we have any photos, that can confirm that her house caught fire.

It might be very, very small, but there is a chance that her house got lucky.

8 minutes ago, macca said:

Je ne pense pas que ce soit sa maison ..: oprah:

This is clearly not the mansion of Gaga, I saw that picture on Twitter 

Lets not believe everything that's on Twitter. Also people making up stuff to get likes/views is so so sad, they did this with Rick Genest's death too :madge:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

DelusionalGaga
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

But it hasn't been confirmed, and I don't see why people have to stress themselves out, based on tweets that have been confirmed fake anyways. Everyone should just stay as calm as possible, until, as I said, Gaga either confirms it herself or we have any photos, that can confirm that her house caught fire.

It might be very, very small, but there is a chance that her house got lucky.

Ok, I completely agree on the fake tweets and pictures. I guess I just thought you were calling people overdramatic for being worried. 

1 minute ago, gam said:

Ne croyons pas tout ce qui est sur Twitter. Aussi, les gens qui inventent des trucs pour avoir des goûts / points de vue sont tellement tristes qu'ils l'ont fait aussi avec la mort de Rick Genest : madge:

Yes TMZ confirmed that Gaga house is now caught by flames... We all know how TMZ is not reliable...

monketsharona
13 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Fake rumours ? It has been confirmed her house is in the middle of zone destroyed by fire...

There's no drama, it's sad. But no need to be deluded 

Archived