💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Joanne: The Uncertainty Race

rumours

Featured Posts

calmar
2 minutes ago, calmar said:

I think I did when I wanted to compare BTW and ARTPOP last time you did a competition but I'd have to re-do it or look back at that thread to see what I was on

@Rumours1977 

Honestly I would just inverse the positions from each round and then add those scores. It's obviously not going to be perfect because the songs were eliminated based on a metric different than which song had the lowest cumulative score in each round. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
2 minutes ago, calmar said:

@Rumours1977 

Honestly I would just inverse the positions from each round and then add those scores. It's obviously not going to be perfect because the songs were eliminated based on a metric different than which song had the lowest cumulative score in each round. 

No worries:heart:

I just couldn't remember if you did one or not. :hug:

calmar
34 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

No worries:heart:

I just couldn't remember if you did one or not. :hug:

So I did the strategy of just inversing the positions (1 point if you're 14th place in the round with 15 contestants, etc) and adding them up. The ranking using this system is:

1 Diamond Heart - 78 (75.7%)
2 Perfect Illusion – 63 (61.2%)
3 Dancin’ in Circles – 61 (59.2%)
4 John Wayne/Sinner’s Prayer [TIE] – 46 (44.7%)
6 A-Yo – 45 (43.7%)
7 Million Reasons – 41 (39.8%)
8 Angel Down - 37 (35.9%)
9 Joanne (Piano) – 27 (26.2%)
10 Joanne - 16 (15.5%)
11 Just Another Day - 10 (9.7%)
12 Hey Girl – 7 (6.8%)
13 Grigio Girls – 6 (5.8%)
14 Come to Mama – 1 (~1.0%)
15 Angel Down (Work Tape) - 0 (N/A)

The maximum possible is 103 points (not 105, as you'd expect, because the Top 3 all going at once in each round means the 2 extra points for being 1st in the round with 3 contestants gets lost.) The score divided by this number is the percentage to the right of the point values above. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Lazz Monster

Aaa can't believe I missed the finale :messga:

I'm kinda sad PI lost, but at least it was DH that beat it, not SP :huntyga:

I loved participating in my first Uncertainty Race :vegas: thx for doing this @Rumours1977

Literally cannot wait for a The Fame edition :woot:

We're far from the Shallow now

Oriane

Did I really forget to vote :toofunny:

@Rumours1977 Please tell me it wouldn't have made any difference if I had voted and given Sinner's Prayer my #1 :huntyga:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

rumours
3 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Did I really forget to vote :toofunny:

@Rumours1977 Please tell me it wouldn't have made any difference if I had voted and given Sinner's Prayer my #1 :huntyga:

Maybe it would have. 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

No, it still would have gotten third place :vegas:

• 2 weeks later...
Donna Noble

No joke I didn't get a single notification I thought you'd all died! :messga: But I'm back now :gaycat: 

Edit: Omg it's over

Government Hooker-eh

rumours
34 minutes ago, Donna Noble said:

No joke I didn't get a single notification I thought you'd all died! :messga: But I'm back now :gaycat: 

I’m so sorry... GGD has been pissing me off cause I know 100% that I added you to the tag list, but GGD must have deleted your tag when I copied/pasted the tag list. It happened to like 6-7 people during this season. I’m very sorry!! I promise it wasn’t intentional :heart:

• 4 weeks later...
Donna Noble
On 12/10/2018 at 12:09 AM, Rumours1977 said:

I’m so sorry... GGD has been pissing me off cause I know 100% that I added you to the tag list, but GGD must have deleted your tag when I copied/pasted the tag list. It happened to like 6-7 people during this season. I’m very sorry!! I promise it wasn’t intentional :heart:

That's ok lol no need to apologise :hug:I'm barely active on GGD anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if you'd already done Gaga's whole released and leaked discography and moved on to seasons of Desperate Housewives while I was gone :giveup:

Government Hooker-eh

• 5 months later...

Hey there! My brother always plays this game. But if you need to write a good review, and maybe you are a student and need an essay or dissertation, then contact the professionals. Go to our expert writers website!

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived