So, our Top 3 from Round 1 are...

~ Diamond Heart

~ John Wayne

~ Perfect Illusion

And our Bottom 3 are...

~ Come to Mama

~ Just Another Day

~ Angel Down (Work Tape)

What are your predictions as to which song will win and which will get eliminated? Results released in about 5 minutes.

rumours

And the winner of Round 1 of Joanne: The Uncertainty Race is...

Spoiler

2010-09-13t033918z_01_loa46.jpg?w=753

:applause:PERFECT ILLUSION:applause:

Note: After flopping on pop radio and being paid dust by the GP, Perfect Illusion comes through and secures its spot at #1 in the first Round of the race. Does this mean the song is a front-runner to win the competition? It may be too early to tell...

Congratulations Perfect Illusion!

rumours

And the first song eliminated in Joanne: The Uncertainty Race is...

Spoiler

You-accountable-all-your-decisions.gif

ANGEL DOWN (WORK TAPE)

Note: I guess the devil ended up winning.

Bye Work Tape Henny:noparty:

rumours

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @GypsyBabe @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @teawhore @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@Gagalderone @mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming @AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @raginchristians  @warholagaga @Marges9 @Trepadation @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @ARealWildMan @NNES @misunderstood @DeluluSwine @Widows Kiss @A Hybrid @Guillaume Hamon @Donna Noble @Human Nature @HosedDownGypsy

Now, it is time for the Suitcase Ceremony. Momentarily, I will make a poll with 4 items that are randomly assigned to one of the 4 suitcases. The poll will be active for approximately an hour, and whatever is inside the winning suitcase will be applied to Round 2. Let's see where uncertainty leads us...

Get Ready to Vote!

The following items (listed in no particular order) are contained in the various suitcases:

~ The Song with the 2nd lowest score in Round 1 gets immunity in the 2nd Round

~ The first 3 participants who send their rates in Round 2 AFTER the Round is formally announced will have double the value placed on their scores

~ The 2nd Round will feature a double elimination

~ Round 2 will go on as normal (no changes to format)

Voting will close in 30 min. Be sure to vote!

Submissions for Round 2 will be open after the Suitcase Ceremony has concluded :excited2:

rumours
2 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

I missed the ceremony :giveup:

can’t disagree with the results tho :vegas:

Sorry you missed the ceremony.

However, you are just in time for the Suitcase ceremony!

Also, did you want to be part of the Veterans Council? Details about it are on page 3... let me know if you do :hug:

rumours
1 minute ago, Davian said:

I’d like to join! Sounds fun:firega:

Sounds good! I’ll add you to the formal taglist. 

Since Round 1 has already concluded, you can send your rates for Round 2 once the Suitcase Ceremony has concluded. :heart:

Satisfied with results, but really shocked at Just Another Day being bottom 3, I thought the song was quite appreciated :shocked:

PerfectCure
8 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Also, did you want to be part of the Veterans Council? Details about it are on page 3... let me know if you do :hug:

If I don’t necessarily have to be active every round (not 100% sure I will) then why not? :party:

Davian
4 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Sounds good! I’ll add you to the formal taglist. 

Since Round 1 has already concluded, you can send your rates for Round 2 once the Suitcase Ceremony has concluded. :heart:

Great!! 

What you want Lady GagađŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinađŸ„‚

rumours

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @GypsyBabe @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @teawhore @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@Gagalderone @mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming @AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @raginchristians  @warholagaga @Marges9 @Trepadation @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @ARealWildMan @NNES @misunderstood @DeluluSwine @Widows Kiss @A Hybrid @Guillaume Hamon @Donna Noble @Human Nature @HosedDownGypsy @TopazBlue @CautiousLurker

Suitcase #3 was chosen, which means...

Spoiler

The first 3 participants who send their rates in Round 2 AFTER the Round is formally announced will have double the value placed on their scores

Voting for Round 2 is NOW OPEN!!

Note: Rates for Round 2 will be due on Weds November 14th at 2PM EDT (6PM UTC).

The Ceremony for Round 2 will begin on Weds November 14th around 6PM EDT (10PM UTC).

Spoiler

There is a gap because I have exams this week.

I look forward to receiving your rates for next round and will see you here on Weds :heart:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived