Government Hooker-eh

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
1 minute ago, Human Nature said:

meeee

I'll add you to the formal tag list :heart:

Be sure to send in your rates for Round 1:)

rumours
57 minutes ago, JGD said:

Has the first round started? 

Rates are still open for round 1 for about another half an hour. The ceremony for around 1 will start in less than 1 1/2 hours. 

@JGD Be sure to get your rates in if you haven’t already :heart:

rumours
1 minute ago, HosedDownGypsy said:

im in if its not too late:D

Awesome! Rates for Round 1 are due... ASAP (via DM). The ceremony for Round 1 will start in about an hour. :excited2:

:heart:

rumours

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @GypsyBabe @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @teawhore @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@Gagalderone @mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming @AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @raginchristians  @warholagaga @Marges9 @Trepadation @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @ARealWildMan @NNES @misunderstood @DeluluSwine @Widows Kiss @A Hybrid @Guillaume Hamon @Donna Noble @Human Nature @HosedDownGypsy

Screen-Shot-2018-11-10-at-2-31-22-PM.png

Round 1 of Joanne: The Uncertainty Race is about to begin (~10 minutes)!!! :heart:

Hope y'all have your popcorn, as we see which song is the first to be eliminated.

Side Note: If you are interested in joining The Veterans Council (if you qualify), let me know! This is a new addition to the season and should prove to be rather interesting. Refer to page 3 for the formal announcement regarding The Veterans Council.

Here_We_GOOOO.mp3 :excited2:

KinneyUnderYou
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

@KinneyUnderYou, I saw you reacted to the post regarding the Veterans Council... Would you like to be a member of the council?

I was just typing my reply to ask if I am eligible to be a part of the council. How are you so fast? :air:

I'm so excited! :giveup:

rumours
Just now, KinneyUnderYou said:

I was just typing my reply to ask if I am eligible to be a part of the council. How are you so fast? :air:

I'm so excited! :giveup:

The main eligibility requirement is having participated in both previous seasons of Uncertainty Race. Therefore, you are indeed eligible. :)

Glad you're excited :heart:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived