• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
3 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

Yasssss! I’m in!

Yay!! Excited to see you back for another season :heart:

rumours

@GagaInTheZone @FinnishGypsy @LADYGAGASHOOCK @GypsyBabe @The Louvre @Oriane @loathereality @PerfectCure @calmar @sethrb101 @andrew23 @KinneyUnderYou @Live4TheARTPOP @That J @maxblac @StarryNight @PerfectGUY @Smother Em Eh @ARTPOPSTER @Modern Ecstacy @highongaga @datlastfam @Punktious @ARPiT @lucca @Sherlock112 @DaftFameMonster @teawhore @Lonely Lolita @badgirlmeat @lost in limbo@Gagalderone @mister max @Kween@blackcoffee @JGD @Jeroen Bloeming @AlexKing4 @PrincessVenus @raginchristians  @warholagaga @Marges9 @Trepadation @AlejandroooO @HorusRa2 @ARealWildMan @NNES @misunderstood @DeluluSwine @Widows Kiss @A Hybrid @Guillaume Hamon @Donna Noble @Human Nature @HosedDownGypsy @Tove Hoe

Just to clarify, you may submit your rates for Round 1! (Huge thanks to those who already submitted :heart:)

Your rates for Round 1 will be due by 3PM EDT (7PM UTC) tomorrow Saturday Nov 10th. The Round 1 Ceremony will begin around 4PM EDT (8PM UTC) tomorrow, Saturday Nov 10th (with the Suitcase Ceremony following soon after).

Be sure to vote to save your favorites from being eliminated. xoxo Rumours

sy1.jpg

rumours
9 minutes ago, badgirlmeat said:

i'm in :excited:

sending right now :vegas:

Glad to have you back for another season, sis :hug:

Yaaaaaay I'm so excited this is back! However I'm honestly finding my GGD hiatus quite beneficial to my mental health so I'm sorry I might not participate :noparty: While I did come back for your megarate ceremony that was just one day and I was already participating in it; whereas this requires me to be relatively active on GGD, which I'm not yet prepared to return to. As much as I want to play, I know I should prioritise my mental health over this. Maybe I'll return in time for the last few rounds or so.:nick: I hope y'all enjoy and please make sure Grigio Girls makes at least Top 5 :staymad:

rumours
3 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Yaaaaaay I'm so excited this is back! However I'm honestly finding my GGD hiatus quite beneficial to my mental health so I'm sorry I might not participate :noparty: While I did come back for your megarate ceremony that was just one day and I was already participating in it; whereas this requires me to be relatively active on GGD, which I'm not yet prepared to return to. As much as I want to play, I know I should prioritise my mental health over this. Maybe I'll return in time for the last few rounds or so.:nick: I hope y'all enjoy and please make sure Grigio Girls makes at least Top 5 :staymad:

I totally understand. If there's ever a point that you want to join in on the race, just let me know!

I'm glad time off is helping your mental health. :heart:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived