💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Floor tickets for sale! Dec 28th, Dec 30th, Jan 17th

rahrahbishh

Featured Posts

rahrahbishh

Hello! :) I purchased tickets to three different ENIGMA dates and it looks like I may not be able to make it to any of them since Vegas is so far out of the way for me and out of my budget this year. So, now I'm stuck with the task of getting rid of these! These are guarunteed to sell out quick so please inquire if you are a serious buyer only. 

I have early general admission (GA) floor tickets. Yes, best in the house and closest to the stage! Here are the tickets available:

-2x early admission GA floor tickets to the OPENING NIGHT on December 28th at 8pm
-2x early admission GA floor tickets to the December 30th show at 8pm
-2x early admission GA floor tickets to the January 17th show at 8pm

I am charging $1000 per ticket for the opening night (it is completely sold out and other resale tickets range from 2,000-20,000) and $650-$700 per ticket for the rest of the dates. I would love for you to propose a counter-offer but please do not complain if I shoot it down. I'll go with the best offer. I am 100% real and legitimate and we can swap social media, personal details, and chat on the phone (or meet if you're local to the 805 area) to verify we are both honest and legit before any transaction is made. I can transfer the tickets officially through the ticketmaster website with no hassle. Venmo, PayPal, cash, or whatever payment method is convenient for you should be just fine for me too! :) I'm a full-time student so I have no interest in scamming people or jumping through hoops so straightforward and serious buyers to the front of the line please! I

55 minutes ago, rahrahbishh said:

I am charging $1000 per ticket for the opening night (it is completely sold out and other resale tickets range from 2,000-20,000) and $650-$700 per ticket for the rest of the dates

:cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga:

Damn what a resale, I got my two GA tickets for $240 each and was complaining about paying too much :messga::messga::messga:

Hottie Detector

GypsyBabe

I got my opening night tickets for free :vegas:

Spoiler

Now I just have to worry about getting there. :cryga:

⚯͛

joannesrats
3 hours ago, rahrahbishh said:

I am charging $1000 per ticket for the opening night (it is completely sold out and other resale tickets range from 2,000-20,000) and $650-$700 per ticket for the rest of the dates

I'm literally on stubhub now and there are GA tickets for opening night for like $560, wtf are you looking at :ladyhaha:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived