💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Random Gaga story

Siena

Featured Posts

Ok so this happened like 4 years ago and I never told it on this site since I wasn't active until recently but anyways here it goes. 

So 4 years ago my uncle was at the Chicago airport flying back to LA since he was on a business trip. He was waiting to board the plane first class and just standing there minding his own business when he notices some short lady standing in front of him that he kinda recognizes but doesn't know how. Suddenly it hits him and he realizes holy f*cking sh*t lady gaga is standing in front of him in line, to board a normal plane and flying incognito. The only way he knew it was her was because it was 2 weeks after the sound of music performance so he had an idea of what she looked liked. Anyways he asked her " excuse me are you Lady Gaga" and she kinda nodded and laughed. Basically he told her that he and his family loved her Oscar performance and he thought it was beautiful. But the funny thing is, they ended up having a conversation for the entire 15 minutes before boarding. And he said it was so funny because she didn't want to talk about herself at all and she was really interested in his business trip and how it went and she kept wanting to know about his work and stuff. He said she was so sweet and down to earth and he could tell that she really enjoyed having a normal conversation. Anyways this story is really special to me because it just proves all the good things people constantly say about her. Also my dad always thought she was fake and didn't like her, but after someone in our family met her randomly and said how friendly she is, he respects her. 

anyways this is a distant uncle that I haven't talked to for years so I tried to get more info out of him like " what was she wearing" and stuff like that but he said he wasn't even paying attention because it was " normal" clothes. I hope one day I accidentally meet Lady Gaga :messga:

ARTPOPSTER

Gaga if you’re reading this, we have an extra room at my house in Miami. You are always welcome! :huntyga:

We live out in the country, so bring your horses! 

Pamelaisley

Did you post this somewhere else? I've read this before :oprah:

Edit: Yes, I found it on Reddit. 

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

6 hours ago, Pamelaisley said:

Did you post this somewhere else? I've read this before :oprah:

Edit: Yes, I found it on Reddit. 

haha ya I posted it on my reddit a couple months back! 

Pamelaisley
54 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

haha ya I posted it on my reddit a couple months back! 

I thought I was going crazy lmao :smh:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

Archived