music news

Thank U Next #1 Hot 100 Prediction

Frivolero

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

Happy for Ariana, but for this song? Seriously, NTLTC deserved the #1, this song is too..eh

Batwings

I say this as someone who really likes Ariana and thinks she super talented...

Really? She doesn't even enunciate at all throughout the song. It just feels like a very half-assed project. Like, I know the lyrics are supposed to be "thank u, next" but all I hear is aouioueuoiseoiaueoiaeuaeouaioaueouaoieueoiuoiuoiueeaoieueoia.

Ryusei
6 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I say this as someone who really likes Ariana and thinks she super talented...

Really? She doesn't even enunciate at all throughout the song. It just feels like a very half-assed project. Like, I know the lyrics are supposed to be "thank u, next" but all I hear is aouioueuoiseoiaueoiaeuaeouaioaueouaoieueoiuoiuoiueeaoieueoia.

that is like every ariana song ever tho? And I also say that as someone who loves Ariana's music 

Musery

highbythebeach
16 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Happy for Ariana, but for this song? Seriously, NTLTC deserved the #1, this song is too..eh

This is very true, but come on it's still very much better than all the other songs that go number one these days isn't it?

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, highbythebeach said:

This is very true, but come on it's still very much better than all the other songs that go number one these days isn't it?

True, but I seriously don't want Ariana first #1 song in the US to be this tbh. She has better songs than this. But, congrats for her.

Gagz4Gaga

A forgettable song as her first BB100 number 1? She deserves better.

nostalgia’s for geeks

• Admin changed the title to Thank You Next #1 Hot 100 Prediction
ImpossiblePrincess

Eweweweeewewewewewewewew yuck America charts are trash

yuck

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

GhettoFabulous

Wig :diane: but no shade no tea Sksks but  sis HAS BEEN delivering and this is what ya’ll make go number 1? :awkney::lolly: anyways congratulations to her! :diane::lana:

Archived