💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Thank U Next #1 Hot 100 Prediction

Frivolero

Featured Posts

destinyofself
1 hour ago, Fish said:

lol ive seen more authentic. because she didn't copy gaga doesn't mean shes authentic.

lol exactly what i thought. They obviously haven't heard of Mariah Carey :rip: 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

@Dominic Your behaviour is very unbecoming for a mod. Laughing at someone for an opinion, rubbing that opinion in their face and then laughing at the offence the member takes? If you were a normal member, wouldn't you be on a WP by now? I used to think you were pretty nice too.

I realise I'm skating close to the line here but I can't take this blatant double standard. If mods are supposed to keep our behaviour in line, shouldn't they be acting in accordance to the behavioural guidelines themselves?

Being easily offended doesn’t make anybody cooler. 

Can’t people here make jokes and have fun with other GGD members? 

destinyofself
30 minutes ago, JFK said:

You got the wrong point. But thank u, next.

19 minutes ago, Fish said:

your point was:

- she didn't copy gaga and she kept her own style

- so therefore she is mostly authentic.

Pretty sure I got your point right. I just disagree that she is particularly authentic, and I don't think that because she didn't copy gaga, that it speaks to her authenticity.

I get that you might be trying to say that she has a unique style of singing and a unique ponytail, but I don't think it makes her authentic either.

Thank you, next!

CLASSIC :ladyhaha: Baically "Your opinion is different to mine so IT IS WRONG!" :sharon: 

I wish people could say they don't like something without being called names. 

Gimme More

when this song could be a number 1, when so many actually iconic songs were not :saladga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

hausofcy

So many pressed people in here :rip:

She deserves her #1 so i’m really happy for her. You go girl

🇯🇵

TSUNAMI
1 hour ago, destinyofself said:

CLASSIC :ladyhaha: Baically "Your opinion is different to mine so IT IS WRONG!" :sharon: 

I wish people could say they don't like something without being called names. 

Hdisksjhsjdowsjhwhuhdhdh:vegas:

GypsyPrincesss

Sure I agree with everyone else saying that she has other songs that deserve no. 1 and not this one but the negativity is starting to get really obnoxious

TSUNAMI
1 hour ago, Fish said:

your point was:

- she didn't copy gaga and she kept her own style

- so therefore she is mostly authentic.

Pretty sure I got your point right. I just disagree that she is particularly authentic, and I don't think that because she didn't copy gaga, that it speaks to her authenticity.

I get that you might be trying to say that she has a unique style of singing and a unique ponytail, but I don't think it makes her authentic either.

Thank you, next!

You read what you want to read and that is your complete right. 

I do not think I should explain that that was one of the signs she is being authentic. 

Sis, learn how to read and interpret something than come for me. 

InsomniaMonster69

Well deserved! I mean... NTLC deserves that #1 spot even more and to be honest... when I first listened to the song I was like... damn...and thought 'successful' was a bad song:ladyhaha: ... but after a view listenings I'm into that song. I love the lyrics and the melody is catchy.

But I'm still shook that this probably will be her first #1 

Billboard is now projecting #1 with 50M+ streams & 60K+ sales.  Should be a conservative estimate, especially considering her fantastic non-decline curve at Spotify on kworb.net. 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8483952/ariana-grande-thank-u-next-hot-100-projection

Big Question is how high "Breathin" will jump based on the new video and 30%+ Spotify streaming growth.

ThisGuyTony

I hope its a #1 with longevity not some flop #1 like Hold It Against Me, Part Of Me, This Is America, etc. :rip:

Archived