💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Enigma

Featured Posts

What if Gaga drops a best of album full of songs reworked in the residency beat style + extra songs

Or maybe an EP or 12 tracks album with unreleased from ARTPOP Act II and LG5 rejected project

DutchHooker

We want LG6.
A LG6 that contains DarkPop.
And contains Dance-Pop,
That sounds electronic.

We want original music after all these years that sounds pop and is relevant and that will slay the charts. :firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

TEANUS

i don’t see Gaga ever releasing a best of album

I could see her doing a b-sides album because she’s mentioned that before

-The other 7 RedOne LG5 tracks

-ARTPOP Act II tracks

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

misunderstood
23 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

We want LG6.
And contains Dance-Pop,
That sounds electronic.

We want original music after all these years that sounds pop and is relevant and that will slay the charts. :firega:

Hey there, it’s been a while :staymad:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Guest ARTPOPSlays
24 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

We want LG6.
And contains Dance-Pop,
That sounds electronic.

Who’s we? :selena:

DutchHooker
7 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

Hey there, it’s been a while :staymad:

Hi sis :v:

6 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

We- The Monsters, the people who stanned Gaga since the early days :firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Reality
5 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

You don't speak for every Monster though :awkney:

🃏🖤👹

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

No I know, there are plenty that doesn't agree with me, but a lot do :vegas:

Guest ARTPOPSlays
21 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Hi sis :v:

I’ve been here since pretty much the beginning and that’s not nessicarily what I want though, and that’s the same for many other monsters. It’s not that that’s not what I want, I want anything tbh. Hope I don’t sound shady lmao

AStarIsBorn21
1 hour ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I’ve been here since pretty much the beginning and that’s not nessicarily what I want though, and that’s the same for many other monsters. It’s not that that’s not what I want, I want anything tbh. Hope I don’t sound shady lmao

I don’t want to love you :vegas:

2 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

We want LG6.
And contains Dance-Pop,
That sounds electronic.

She’s gonna find this reply and say “Time for a new opera album :vegas:“ .

DutchHooker
20 hours ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

I don’t want to love you :vegas:

She’s gonna find this reply and say “Time for a new opera album :vegas:“ .

If it’s a dark opera album with Bloody Mary kind of songs, I’m okay with it. She can be my opera legend, my dark religion.. :pray:

GhettoFabulous

No honey no babe who even makes greatest hits albums anymore?... :lana:Spotify playlists exist:lolly:I’d rather get LG6:huntyga:

Glamourpuss
On 11/7/2018 at 9:45 PM, ARTPOPSlays said:

On 11/7/2018 at 9:59 PM, M Monstre said:

Perhaps they shouldn't have generalised but come on, you both know exactly what that person meant. Don't be so pedantic. :triggered:

yukonderosa

i honestly dont even want the unreleased **** anymore. people have been constantly talking about act 2 even since people were making those fanmade album concepts before Joanne, where half the tracklist is just Act 2 songs. 

I want original gaga for LG6, Brand new stuff and a new style/genre of hers, shes done a different type of music or genre each era, i cant wait for what she has in store.

plus honesty the fact that act 2 is unreleased and will probably be for the rest of gagas life makes it more intriguing. i feel like if she did release act 2 people would just forget that it happened after a few months, like remember when people were hyped over Stuck On ****in' You during the born this way era? then gaga released it on soundcloud for xmas 2011, nobody ever talks about that song anymore, because the attraction of the mystery of the unreleased aspect of that song is gone.

Archived