💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

5 Years Of ARTPOP

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

Exactly 5 years ago today, Gaga released her highly anticipated 4th studio album and to this day the album is constantly ridiculed for being too pretentious and over the top and for being a "flop". The truth is, around that time, Gaga was at an all-time low and the underwhelming response to all her hard work and the constant pressure from her previous manager and the music industry destroyed her so much that she almost had to quit music.

Today, 10 years into her career, she's on top of the world with a #1 album and #1 movie and she has become one of the greatest artists of our generation. I wanted to celebrate ARTPOP 5th birthday with an explosive collage of different edits that were all made this year for different projects and this is the result. 

5_years_of_artpop__2018_edits_collage__b

Listening to this album is always an out-of-body and freeing experience and because of that ARTPOP will forever be a masterpiece and its unfulfilled potential will never stop to inspire me.

"Free my mind ARTPOP,
You make my heart stop."

:heart:

I can't believe it's been 5 years, still a masterpiece to this day, the art and visuals are just something that can't be matched by anyone or anything, it's so special :messga:

Also that collage is so beautiful just like your other artwork :nooo: Your instagram is beautiful :nooo:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Artistic 

Revolution

Though

Potentials 

Of

Pop

DAdW.gif

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Joshie S

Love the art that you made. You're a few days early though haha the album came out on the 11th of November.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

SpookyKid

Couple of days early, but still, I remember that day :giveup: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

22 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

wasn't it released on november 11th?

1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

Couple of days early, but still, I remember that day :giveup: 

It was first released in Japan on november 6

could mean anything

SpookyKid
Just now, Aglaya said:

It was first released in Japan on november 6

But you count the release date has where the album was released everywhere I believe :oprah: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

But you count the release date has where the album was released everywhere I believe :oprah: 

I mean I didn't wrote this thread itk :lolly: but happy birthday ARTPOP anyway

could mean anything

Panchecco
1 hour ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

wasn't it released on november 11th?

1 hour ago, Joshie S said:

Love the art that you made. You're a few days early though haha the album came out on the 11th of November.

Yep, I thought November 6 was an odd date but I typed "ARTPOP release date" on google and that's what popped up so I trusted it :selena:

low-key a mess :nooo:

KinneyUnderYou
2 hours ago, Panchecco said:

Yep, I thought November 6 was an odd date but I typed "ARTPOP release date" on google and that's what popped up so I trusted it :selena:

low-key a mess :nooo:

ARTPOP was released on November 6th, 2013 in Japan. :)

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/ARTPOP_(album)/Release

ARTPOP is an amazing bubble of creativity, passion, and art. The album is the reason I started writing music. The rebellious spirit she unleashed with us is the reason I found myself as an artist today. I love this woman from all of my heart and soul. :giveup:

I want to thank you for embodying Gaga's rebellious spirit with your beautiful art. It's gorgeous. It represents the entirety of the era that changed my life. You are insanely talented, and I will continue to support your work. Thank you so much. :heart:

That album "saved" me from the darkest era in my life aka 2013-2014. I was seriously depressed and even suicidal and I was rejected by both my family and my friends because of stupid crazy ****ed-up **** that, honestly, it was not entirely my fault. It was a whole year of loneliness, drugs, alcohol and stupid senseless sex to avoid feeling lonely in this world. I remember myself feeling like the worst human being on Earth, for real. I know that "Born This Way" is like, the album who saved lives, you know, because of its lyrics, message, etc. and it's weird that an album about "dance, sex, art, pop" made me want to be a better person, but it did. The way she was trying to survive in a world that simply hated her for no reason in that era really inspires me. I love ARTPOP and it'll always have a special place in my heart. :)

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Panchecco
3 hours ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

I want to thank you for embodying Gaga's rebellious spirit with your beautiful art. It's gorgeous. It represents the entirety of the era that changed my life. You are insanely talented, and I will continue to support your work. Thank you so much. :heart:

This is so sweet my poor heart can't handle it 

giphy.gif

thank u so much :heart:

3 hours ago, McYves said:

That album "saved" me from the darkest era in my life aka 2013-2014. I was seriously depressed and even suicidal and I was rejected by both my family and my friends because of stupid crazy ****ed-up **** that, honestly, it was not entirely my fault. It was a whole year of loneliness, drugs, alcohol and stupid senseless sex to avoid feeling lonely in this world. I remember myself feeling like the worst human being on Earth, for real. I know that "Born This Way" is like, the album who saved lives, you know, because of its lyrics, message, etc. and it's weird that an album about "dance, sex, art, pop" made me want to be a better person, but it did. The way she was trying to survive in a world that simply hated her for no reason in that era really inspires me. I love ARTPOP and it'll always have a special place in my heart. :)

ARTPOP DID THAT. So happy everything is fine now, I hope you'll never have to go through something like that again 

giphy.gif

Archived